Fury Warriors, Prot Pallys, Ele Shamans, Sub Rogues, and Feral Druids as 20 twinks

I have recently decided to get into this bracket and before actually gearing any of my characters I leveled to 20 on all the classes I have listed above. I am alliance on all of them and I am looking for any information one may be able to provide me about their experience in the bracket with any of these 5 specific specs, whether they think they are Op or Up, Gear choices/Armory links. Any help really would be appreciated ;). Thanks!

Fury Warrior

fury is great, you actually do pretty good vs the bad hunters, charge, howl, kill in 3 globals if lucky with crits

fury warripr is by far the funnest class ive ever rolled. people advise running around with daul weild for mpre rage generstion. however i find that it lacks the burst I like when encountering people 1v1. i have been within tje top 3 damage done on several occasions without farming the graveyard.

this comes with a price however; you only have 1 cc ability and any class that can kite (and if the person controlling said charactsr has a brain). you sand no chance. if you want a challenging class that has given me a lot of fun and excitement within this bracket. try it out, dont committ to something unless your serious about it. if you dont like being a warrior then roll a more user friendly class.

for macros, tips and tricks on the warrior class visit my blog.

Users who are viewing this thread