Fury stat

i bucked the norm and went crit stack with my fury, tons of rage generation with my overly aggressive playstyle. Never had a problem consistently out dps every other fury war on the map. This was last patch as i stopped playing fury cause it was stupid easy and prot was more fun. just my .02 :)

i bucked the norm and went crit stack with my fury, tons of rage generation with my overly aggressive playstyle. Never had a problem consistently out dps every other fury war on the map. This was last patch as i stopped playing fury cause it was stupid easy and prot was more fun. just my .02 :)
are you horde or allies in 49s poppa? this is cleatussle from warlords. ive been playing 39s, 49s and 69s last month while I was on.

are you horde or allies in 49s poppa? this is cleatussle from warlords. ive been playing 39s, 49s and 69s last month while I was on.

i play both sides, depending on queue times. :p my warrior was popsdabear on KhazModan. Ran with Lucid the old guys. :p

Personally, I think both haste and crit have their virtues. I liked haste after vers when Sul'Thraze proc was based off haste, more Haste, more ppms, more autos etc, but I do like double Destiny with 21% crit a lot too.

Crits are fun but they don't do anything FOR you in particular. Haste can get you an extra Bloodthirst during Enraged Regeneration, and the faster attacks translate to more rage to use abilities.
Versatility increases the weapon and item effects such as damage procs and healing potions, and all the other stuff it already does.

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk

Crits are fun but they don't do anything FOR you in particular. Haste can get you an extra Bloodthirst during Enraged Regeneration, and the faster attacks translate to more rage to use abilities.
Versatility increases the weapon and item effects such as damage procs and healing potions, and all the other stuff it already does.

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk

Dont crits generate more rage? I havent played the warrior as fury in a long time, so i could be wrong. I dont remember why, but I think someone explained that to me when i first started with warrior right after bfa popped.

Users who are viewing this thread