Furbolg Medicine Pouch

Beastzen

Legend
I have been told that it is possible to acquire the 10 stamina off hand, I wanted to know if it is actually possible for trials to acquire this, because I'm trying to reach max stamina on my guardian druid. Also if it is possible, is it even worth it in the long run? I already have the rare 8 stamina Crafty off hand. Let me know what you think.

Trials can only carry 10 gold, the pouch costs 15 gold. So its not possible for Trials to get the pouch. Sorry to say

What about goblin racial and being exalted with the faction, will that bring the cost down below 10g?

What about goblin racial and being exalted with the faction, will that bring the cost down below 10g?

goblin racial doesn't work like that (anymore), it just gives you exalted price no matter your rep.

goblin racial doesn't work like that (anymore), it just gives you exalted price no matter your rep.
What's the price on a goblin then? and damn... can you exploit the Sands of Time (I think it's called that) mats for Vial of Sands?

The lowest you can bring the price of the Furbolg Medicine Pouch is 10 gold, 50 silver :( Quite depressing.

I've been working on a Druid guide for an embarrassingly long amount of time.

There are only a couple of gear slots that really need to be explained:

Shoulders: Max stamina over any leather piece, so Magician's Mantle. The difference of 7 stamina is too much to give up.

Cape: Firebane vs Tumultuous/Stamina - The tradeoff is 2 stamina for 7 Fire Resist. Theoretically the Fire Resist will probably be more effective than the 2 stamina, but the higher you raise your health cap, the easier tanking through stacks with healers will be. The choice is yours.

Chest: Mystic's Robe versus Agility Loom - 3 stamina vs Armor, Agility (dodge), and Hit Rating. I would take the Agility Loom hands down if I was solo or even with a group of one or two other people. The Hit Rating is necessary to pseudo-cap your baseline damage abilities, the agility contributes to both your damage and your dodge chance, and the armor will make it more difficult for rogues/arms to cleave you into the dirt. However, in a large premade the health cap is basically always going to be better. The majority of the pressure dealt to you is going to be from hunters or other ranged DPS, who are almost entirely magic damage dealers (FYI, hunters do about 50-50 physical/magic damage in their single target DPS, so health is preferential to armor against them).

Feet: Wrangler's of Stamina are simply the best option. You could probably make an argument about using SI:Troll: for damage/dodge or Slippers of Unturned for Hit rating, but the most effective health are going to be with Wrangler's.

Weapon(s): I personally think Dawnblade/Fishy is going to be the best bet 9 times out of ten when compared to Staff of Jordan. 2 stamina vs 8 Resilience, 8 hit rating, 48 spell power. While on paper GSoJ may seem to be the better option, the Resilience in battlegrounds is truly pathetic; try less than 1%. That means if you have a 3000 health pool, for example, you'll receive less than 30 extra effective health from the resilience. Now keep in mind that Bear Form scales health up by 40% and that a larger health pool is almost always preferential to a similar amount of mitigation. If your health deficit is able to be reset (I.E., you have a healer who can top off your health bar frequently), ALWAYS choose the higher health pool over a similar amount of effective health from resilience.

The Hit rating from the staff is nice if you need to cap, which you may or may not need to do depending on the situation. The spell power is almost always worthless, frankly. With battle fatigue, the extra healing per tick is something like 3. Rejuvenation is fine without the spell power staff, if you truly need to use it (Hint: you shouldn't be swapping out of bear form to heal to reduce pressure).

Last edited by a moderator:
The lowest you can bring the price of the Furbolg Medicine Pouch is 10 gold, 50 silver :( Quite depressing.

Shoulders: Max stamina over any leather piece, so Magician's Mantle. The difference of 7 stamina is too much to give up.

Cape: Firebane vs Tumultuous/Stamina - The tradeoff is 2 stamina for 7 Fire Resist. Theoretically the Fire Resist will probably be more effective than the 2 stamina, but the higher you raise your health cap, the easier tanking through stacks with healers will be. The choice is yours.

Chest: Mystic's Robe versus Agility Loom - 3 stamina vs Armor, Agility (dodge), and Hit Rating. I would take the Agility Loom hands down if I was solo or even with a group of one or two other people. The Hit Rating is necessary to pseudo-cap your baseline damage abilities, the agility contributes to both your damage and your dodge chance, and the armor will make it more difficult for rogues/arms to cleave you into the dirt. However, in a large premade the health cap is basically always going to be better. The majority of the pressure dealt to you is going to be from hunters or other ranged DPS, who are almost entirely magic damage dealers (FYI, hunters do about 50-50 physical/magic damage in their single target DPS, so health is preferential to armor against them).

Feet: Wrangler's of Stamina are simply the best option. You could probably make an argument about using SI:Troll: for damage/dodge or Slippers of Unturned for Hit rating, but the most effective health are going to be with Wrangler's.

Weapon(s): I personally think Dawnblade/Fishy is going to be the best bet 9 times out of ten when compared to Staff of Jordan. 2 stamina vs 8 Resilience, 8 hit rating, 48 spell power. While on paper GSoJ may seem to be the better option, the Resilience in battlegrounds is truly pathetic; try less than 1%. That means if you have a 3000 health pool, for example, you'll receive less than 30 extra effective health from the resilience. Now keep in mind that Bear Form scales health up by 40% and that a larger health pool is almost always preferential to a similar amount of mitigation. If your health deficit is able to be reset (I.E., you have a healer who can top off your health bar frequently), ALWAYS choose the higher health pool over a similar amount of effective health from resilience.

The Hit rating from the staff is nice if you need to cap, which you may or may not need to do depending on the situation. The spell power is almost always worthless, frankly. With battle fatigue, the extra healing per tick is something like 3. Rejuvenation is fine without the spell power staff, if you truly need to use it (Hint: you shouldn't be swapping out of bear form to heal to reduce pressure).

GsoJ + Leather loom chest cause it is simply the easiest way to hitcap a guardian druid while maintaining a high amount of stamina. Firebane is bis during these hunter infested times.
MM is 8 stam better.

Completely out of topic, wanted to tell you that you did a great bear charge on that one game I was in with ursin against you and oldspike, caught me so offguard and could not repick xD

So good

Completely out of topic, wanted to tell you that you did a great bear charge on that one game I was in with ursin against you and oldspike, caught me so offguard and could not repick xD

So good

Haha thank you :) I remember that. I do try.

Users who are viewing this thread