General Funding your tink: How I made 8,000,000+ in 90 days

Here is an awesome way to fun your twink...

As you can see, I sell all my TCG pets for the same flat rate of $15USD (PayPal only). I also sell ANY TCG mount upon request. Contact my Skype at SELLING.TCG under the name Orlando Zead in Orlando Florida USA. I'm a seller you can trust with the best prices anywhere.

Darkmoon Rabbit - Item - World of Warcraft
Wowhead's Listed Buyout Price: 48,019g 73s 96c
MY PRICE: $15USD

Hatespark the Tiny - Item - World of Warcraft
Wowhead's Listed Buyout Price: N/A "Event: WoW's 10th Anniversary" "This item's source is no longer available/removed." but I still have heaps of them!

Banana Charm - Item - World of Warcraft
Wowhead's Listed Buyout Price: N/A
MY PRICE $15USD

Tuskarr Kite - Item - World of Warcraft

Dragon Kite - Item - World of Warcraft
MY PRICE $15USD

Rocket Chicken - Item - World of Warcraft
MY PRICE $15USD

Soul-Trader Beacon - Item - World of Warcraft
MY PRICE $15USD

Spectral Tiger Cub - Item - World of Warcraft
MY PRICE $15USD

landro_longshot_loot_banner_zps5hw7eljj.jpg

He's legit. I bought a Spectral Tiger Cub from him and sold it in trade chat on my server for 62,000 gold. I then bought 2 WoW tokens from the auction house with the gold I made from selling the tiger cub. I was actually SHOCKED it sold so fast for that price but you won't hear me complaining lol. Basically, I spent $15 for 60 days of game time. WoW subcription for 50% off? I'll take that all day! He asked me to come on here and build his rep with this forum and in exchange he is gonna give me $5 off my next pet I buy lol. Unfortunately, it seems that he is now banned from Twinkinfo. But anyway... the dude is a real professional and you can count on him.

Some has a duping cartel going.

Not sure if it's possible to dupe mounts, it was possible to dupe pets when they first became account-bound and cage-able. I think the recent decrease in TCG item prices might be due to something like a key generator. The mounts/pets are legit, but some people that buy cards may not get their mounts/pets now because that key may already be used.

Lately i've been getting my AH game on, definitely use many of these very same methods still.

It should be noted that the part involving flipping TCG mounts in near impossible on EU, as TCG mounts are so much rarer over here, and a lot more expensive (a swift spectral tiger recently sold for 2.5mill on my realm)

2.5mil, holy fuck

Hello! i might just be really stupid but i dont get the sell pet thing. Do i sell my pets on a over priced server? because if i do i will just have a bunch of gold spread out on different realms and i dont want that

Users who are viewing this thread