Funding Draenor Alliance 39 Twinks

Shamatix

Level 39 Twink - Funding

I am willing to fund as many as possible on EU Alliance Draenor. As this isn't some huge group of people funding, I do not have endless amount of ressources.
That being said I sure will try my best to fund as many alliance players as possible.
If I end up funding you I expect you to stay alliance and not faction change to the horde side as soon as you have gotten your gear and enchants,
and I hope you respect that. So you might be asking your self what I will be giving out, if it's just a few gold, or an enchant or two.
So far I have given every new member on Draenor 5000 gold as a start, when they created their character and helped them with enchants and gear,
below you will see a few screenshots of what I currently have in stock and I am not saying I will be giving everything out as some of it,
is either reserved to people moving over soon or my own items. I hope you will at least concider the offer.

KDrAi7o.png

lHQrsLf.png

5viD2Q4.png

og9q7zW.png

bqPbufU.png

Fjpt4cj.png

Feel free to add me ingame, skype, or send me a PM and we will figure something out
Battletag: Shamatix#2918

First Edit: We are currently 38 level 39s and it's moving fast forward, yesterday alone we had 5-6 new members.
Offer is still up so feel free to PM me or leave a message in this post and lets figure something out.

Second Edit: We are now 49 level 39 twinks and have had some have 2 BG nights going,
We are still looking for more 39 twinks to fund, I have also updated GBank screenshots now.
Just because the item(s) you want isnt on any of the screenshots doesnt mean we dont have em.

Best regards Shamatix

Last edited by a moderator:
Ended up funding 3-4 Alliance players just as of yesterday and we were 11-14 level 39s online at the same time for 4-5 hours in just our guild, I think alliance side is moving forward. That being said I am still looking for more people to fund! So feel free to contact me :)

Can confirm,Shamatix funded my life from a scratch.
From a retired alcoholic i am a fully working person now.

10/10 would get funded again.

I will not be available today, but feel free to create a character and start leveling it up, ill be back on tommorow ready to fund,
dont forget to que up 20.00 Server time Twin Peaks TOMMOROW 12-09-2015

Me, my brother and my brothers friend have joined the draenor crew. I factionchanged a char I had on horde and my brother and his friend is lvling new ones atm. I got the most expensive enchants already but we might need some gear and other enchants if u want. We will see how much and what we need if we even need anything at all.

Bump - Still funding alliance chars

Except for WW / Feral but besides that throw me a PM and ill see what I can do :)

Hello! I would love to make a new character and play in lvl 39 groups. I've been playing discipline priest for a multitude of years and I'm quite good at it. Hence that would be the class I would play. I've achieved highest disc priest in rbg and 2.6 in 2s and 2.4 in 3s! Since the rbg scene isn't that entertaining and active anymore. I'd like to try a different aspect of the game. Hence coming here! I hope you'll see me as a potential asset to play with :) If you wish to contact me. Please add me ingame @ Cerrad#2380 or skype Cerrad123

Hello! I would love to make a new character and play in lvl 39 groups. I've been playing discipline priest for a multitude of years and I'm quite good at it. Hence that would be the class I would play. I've achieved highest disc priest in rbg and 2.6 in 2s and 2.4 in 3s! Since the rbg scene isn't that entertaining and active anymore. I'd like to try a different aspect of the game. Hence coming here! I hope you'll see me as a potential asset to play with :) If you wish to contact me. Please add me ingame @ Cerrad#2380 or skype Cerrad123

I have added you :- )

I can vouch for cerrad, very good priest at end game. It's Bookmark here Cerrad btw :)

49 Level 39 Twinks now, still funding, so feel free to PM me, add me on skype / btag or leave a reply here:)

Hi all, wan't sure where to post this question but has the Gurubashi Surf Club guild transferred to Draenor or have most of the members transferred? I'm interested in making a 39 (on Alliance) but unsure whether to go join Ravencrest or Draenor.

Ofc, it's a resto shaman I have in mind, unless there are billions already...

Hi all, wan't sure where to post this question but has the Gurubashi Surf Club guild transferred to Draenor or have most of the members transferred? I'm interested in making a 39 (on Alliance) but unsure whether to go join Ravencrest or Draenor.

Ofc, it's a resto shaman I have in mind, unless there are billions already...

It's not really transferred, just a lot of people of GSC in the guild. Come join us on draenor! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!
How active is both the bracket and your guild nowadays?
Im eager to try out 39s bracket but cba too if it's really dead.
(dead as in no pops ever)

I'm interested in finding a new bracket and 39s sounds fun. Any classes you do/don't want?

Users who are viewing this thread