Funding 4 server transfer for good twinks that know eachothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrodizia

Legend
Hello! Warsong Apocalypse are looking for 4 buddies that wants some action in premading. we are also doing Wargames with price reward, the guild is level 20 almost 21 soon. more then 600 members.

We have active twinks everynights around 5 to 14 online at same time, we have some still building up and some already BiS.

Looking for 4 BiS twinks experienced and willing to help the guild grow larger and help the ones building up, i can make them officer if they show some effort.

PST

BTW server is TANARIS

Shame my priest isn't anywhere close to being done. Best of luck with your guild.

ar u paying for the xfers? or fudning ppl to make new twinks on ur server? jw-ing

My 19 rogue is BiS except for a 2nd shadowfang im getting soon. Id be interested.

I may be intrested.... but just out of being plain curious, would I be good enough? My character is around 4-5 years old, and ive been playing WoW for around 5 years now. Armory me. :)

yes we are funding Xfers. We shouldnt be funding anything else since u would be alrdy BiS. We give free rum though.

We are not looking for any shaman. If you are rogue u better be real good else u wont fit in, same for druid.

I will be checking everyday, in one week if i gathered enough people wanting ill make my choice over all the people answering this thread.

I hope we see eachothers soon in tanaris :)

We are also always open for funding enchants and helping if you want to make a new twink in our server.

Actually u guys could come i pay for u guys to come tanaris. Our guild is more active anywayz lvl 21 almost and 600+ members.

online right now there is 8 twinks or to become twinks . near 20 twinks on on nights.

Afrodizia said:
Actually u guys could come i pay for u guys to come tanaris. Our guild is more active anywayz lvl 21 almost and 600+ members.

online right now there is 8 twinks or to become twinks . near 20 twinks on on nights.

I never see anyone in vent D: sadface.

Vent got hacked i think Sope told me that yesterday. and people are on guild chat mostly for now since the premade havent started yet

curleypwnsu said:
Hey aphro I'm interested can I come???

is it just me or do you change server / guild like every week, seems to me like you just want people to know you...

blazed said:
is it just me or do you change server / guild like every week, seems to me like you just want people to know you...

It must be you i have went from elune to arthas to my friends guild then it got inactive and he quit. After i xfered to my mains realm for BOA helm and im lonely on that awful server.

I might be interested in moving my Hunter over.. need any? Heres my armory. (I have Helm, shoulder, chest BoAs, just not on that toon atm) If you need me I might be willing to pay the faction change, just not the xfer =)

sry reaper ur not BiS, u have no prof and you seem pretty new at being hunter, even though this class is stupid. But yes, Hunters are welcome.

If I am paying server transfers I'm looking for experienced and BiS. May be little hard to take idk, im like that sry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread