Funding 4 players on Bh. Us.

I'm sitting on a mountain of gold and thinking of funding some 29s on my server, but I'm kinda wondering what I need to buy for these twinks?

Enchants mainly, Megu. And dungeon runs for the harder to attain items like Deadman's Hand or the Mara/Princess quest.

I feel like i speak for a lot of people when i say i have no motivation to reroll a 29 when i know ill be far behind without any gf'd gear- not that it affects you in any way, it just might be the reason why its a relatively inactive bracket and this thread isnt getting much interest

I feel like i speak for a lot of people when i say i have no motivation to reroll a 29 when i know ill be far behind without any gf'd gear- not that it affects you in any way, it just might be the reason why its a relatively inactive bracket and this thread isnt getting much interest

There isn't a single class that is un viable because of GF gear. In fact, some classes and specs don't have any GF gear to speak of, and are perfectly viable anyway, GF gear is just marginally better than non GF gear, the only real exception is Nailspitter.

A lot of people that haven't played 29s, aye. People who don't know twinking outside the scrubbery of 19s and 70s. Play one night here and you will realize why everyone that rolls into the bracket stays.

To the people who has sent me messages, hmu in game please. Im funding on horde side btw and yes I'm willing to help do a full fund. Gear, enchants, consumables, dungeons and professions even.
Add: peloshoturas horde side. Pelotera horde side. peloterà alliance side all in bh.

To the people who has sent me messages, hmu in game please. Im funding on horde side btw and yes I'm willing to help do a full fund. Gear, enchants, consumables, dungeons and professions even.
Add: peloshoturas horde side. Pelotera horde side. peloterà alliance side all in bh.

How are 29 warriors. They viable? I may be interested in rolling 1

Truthfully there are Very few folks running around in GF gear (its not as common as you'd think)

I'd love to play the 29 bracket if ur still funding the fact that its Bleeding hollow is also helpful :) Alli or horde?

Users who are viewing this thread