Full 70 Sunwell Clears <Epoch> Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminaa

Legend
Whats up guys, Luminaa here.

I'm posting here to let you guys know that our guild <Epoch> is an Alliance 70 BC Raiding guild on Korgath server in the Vengeance Battlegroup, and that we are currently recruiting members to join us. Its a kick-back guild of cool people that have 70 toons who wish to simply remember and relive the old BC days. We clear the old content as a guild on a weekly basis. Not only is it a lot of fun, but most people find it a relaxing and refreshing change of pace.

<Epoch> is an organized and solid guild, led by people who cleared Burning Crusade Content back in BC. We actively clear content weekly as a guild with full 70's (No 80's carrying us.) That means full 70 Black Temple and Sunwell clears as well. We have already had many people transfer from other servers, and the guild is expanding daily.

So if you have a 70 and would be interested in joining us, check it out!

We are currently looking to recruit good and friendly players, that are looking to remain level 70 while raiding Burning Crusade content as a guild. Although we raid for fun, we strive for our raiders to be team players and to take raiding seriously. If you feel you would be a great addition to our guild, please submit an online application at:

http://Epoch.dkpsystem.com

Below is a general breakdown of what we need and how we operate.

Our most needed classes are currently as follows:

1. Caster DPS

2. Feral Druids

3. Healers (Priests and Resto druids especially)

*However, all classes are currently still open to be a raider*

We are also accepting general members who just wish to pvp with us, or who simply want to attend optional raids when available to do so.

Level 70 rated arenas and BG premades are still both very active and competitive! They are a lot of fun to participate in.

RAID SCHEDULE: We raid Black Temple and Sunwell weekly as a guild. Our current raid times are Friday and Saturday at 7:30 pm Central time.

Even if you don't wish to raid on weekends for the primary raids we run SSC, TK, ZA, Gruul, and Kara weekly as optional raids just for fun.

LOOT: We use a DKP system for loot. This allows everyone a fair chance at loot.

ATTENDANCE: It is very important that Raiders and Trial players seeking to become Raiders try to attended most raids. We need consistent raiders to smoothly clear our content weekly. We do understand that Real Life > World of Warcraft and that missing a raid will happen from time to time. We are all here to have fun and relax so overall its a great time.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to send me a tell in game.

Later! =)

Hmm.. I dont want to transfer but I would like to make a 70 mage for you guys.. that being said it would be a while since i would have to level it from 1 -> 70 and that takes forever.. I will see how my time goes.. but guess if you dont read this I will hit you up in game later today?

Evocate said:
Hmm.. I dont want to transfer but I would like to make a 70 mage for you guys.. that being said it would be a while since i would have to level it from 1 -> 70 and that takes forever.. I will see how my time goes.. but guess if you dont read this I will hit you up in game later today?

we have received interest from other applicants to do an Raf, we do our best to get people interested matched up so that you can lvl together.

I've got a 70 mage I would love to bring to the Guild, i'm really interested in Arena'ing!

Also would like to get a paladin there

Kuzii said:
we have received interest from other applicants to do an Raf, we do our best to get people interested matched up so that you can lvl together.

That would be amazing. Do you guys use WoTLK gems?

I did post there, have yet to get a reply from an officer etc. I havnt been able to get on recently so I will wait to pursue it until I can get on for a significant amount of time.

I posted on the battlegroup forums thread on the main wow website, but you can answer my questions here as well. :)

Oh, and how exactly do I go about downgrading my account?

builtokill said:
i dont think you have to, just stop your exp. or you might have to start a new acc

you dont have to. but if you only stop xp you cant pvp. and if you start a new acc you have to pay $$ and spend time lvling.

Bump. We are currently in need of a another Prot Tank Warrior, feel free to apply if interested.

Bump. Looking for prot warrios/prot paladins.

Bump. Currently recruiting Prot warriors/paladins, Warlocks, Priests, and Shamans. Already clearing Black Temple and Sunwell with full 70's for over 4 months. Check us out.

- News

Luminaa said:
Bump. Currently recruiting Prot warriors/paladins, Warlocks, Priests, and Shamans. Already clearing Black Temple and Sunwell with full 70's for over 4 months. Check us out.

- News

I have a hunter I was planning to xfer once he's 70 & has good gear, would you consider him when I apply?

ok lumina when I get home I will apply, even if you got 4 dos warriors. I have no doubt I'm more exp than them in every aspect of the game concerning warriors my armory is serrennialol on azshara. I hope you guys got some arena teams too, because I'm in glances r1 team bu the server is dead. take care

I was a dps warrior for <Adept> when they were a top50 guild worldwide. Now they're 6th in the world. I also got gladiator in season 3 so I'm very experienced in that field too. I used to give Klind tips in s6 which helped him break 2400 and reach 2.7k+ like he is today. Before I sold my main for a decent profit. Anyways I look forward to hearing from you guys, good luck with swp and may ur ratings hit 3k :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread