Ftp pve?

TitoIsEpic

Legend
Is anyone doing what the level 1s are doing and grouping up to kill high level rares/elites as if they were raid bosses? I think this opens up many things we can do and not just PvP until our eyes bleed.

Leave your thoughts.

There was something about a Stocks hard mode run with level 20s. There is interest in it. It's just a matter of finding people. I enjoy world PvP too. Of course the number of times I've had a challenging world PvP match compared to getting one shot by level ??s is woefully stacked in favor of the latter. Still, world PvP can be fun at times.

Stocks hard mode turned out to be a lot easier than I expected.

A Scarlet Monastery all 20 run would be interesting.

solvogero said:
i noticed the SM comment in the sticky above. Do we know if its all four wings?

All Wings might be not 'cuz they have other level requirements but the Graveyard for sure... pulling every mob on GY HF! :D

Been trying to get a SM group. Would be a lot of fun. Not sure if 1 healer and 1 tank is enough though, perhaps 1 healer 2 tanks for swaping and getting aggro easy (hard to even hit the people in SM)

Med'an said:
Been trying to get a SM group. Would be a lot of fun. Not sure if 1 healer and 1 tank is enough though, perhaps 1 healer 2 tanks for swaping and getting aggro easy (hard to even hit the people in SM)

With a Protecton Pally who goes for hit wouldn't even nearly be a problem because we as ret and prot get 8 % Spell Hit even without going for hit I still end up with 14.50 % hit as Ret/Prot so those would be the best guys to run with :p. 'cuz most of our thinks we use count as spells only 2 attacks as ret and 1 as prot are actual melee attacks

solvogero said:
i noticed the SM comment in the sticky above. Do we know if its all four wings?

Yes, you can enter all four wings for Scarlet Monastery on a level 20. Technically they are all part of the same instance meaning you can run all four wings and only have it count as one instance towards the 5/hr limit.

Also, we can enter Gnomeregan at level 20 as well!

EDIT: Just want to add that SM is great for farming Silk Cloth for First Aid. Other things to get there include the Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade and the achievement for kill last boss in each wing.

Users who are viewing this thread