Frost Resist Set In Action

Didn't they nerf resistance for low level, so you can't pass about 30% damage reduction?

Didn't they nerf resistance for low level, so you can't pass about 30% damage reduction?

Nope, At 1 resistance per level, 70s have 70 resistance, or 28% Aprox. Toss in a flask of lesser resistance and you are already at 40%.

Resistance gets capped at 75% reduction in damage, somewhere near 500 resistance. I have stacked it to 480, and it gives me around 74% reduction in damage.

Note that resistance does NOT work like resilience. Resilience reduces damage taken from other players and their pets by a flat percentage. Resistance, on the other hand, gives you a percentage of how many of your opponents spells you will fully resist. Right now, I have a 74% chance to fully resist a frost spell. I have a 26% chance to partially resist, or not resist at all, a frost spell.

Horrible music once again, but the concept is cool... a few of my guildies have been stacking Frost resil lately.

Some people don't like Jrock, that's cool. Listen to your own shiz. What the video emphasizes is a counter against an obviously overpowered class, and a rather hilarious one at that.

Couldn't bare watching in the resolution. Was looking forward to seeing this though :<

Any chance of a better quality upload?

I have no idea why the quality was lowered, I was watching it in 720p the day I uploaded it. I'll see what I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread