Frost lord ahune @ 1 ?!?!

coolbank

Legend
interestingly you can que for forstlord yes i got in but they kicked me because retail players.........
no idea if this is new info or not was bored so i hopped on retail for lols and saw this was up spoke to npc near sw ah and was able to que and would be eligable for the goodie bag

tested on a 5 got loot and goodiebag
so possible new bis of scythe gl :D

Last edited:
Awesome tip. I probably never woulda looked. Lvl 9 caster

Edit: Horde version is 'Earthen Ring Scout', in the center of the Org commons.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 19.40.09.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 19.40.09.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Reactions: KPI
interestingly you can que for forstlord yes i got in but they kicked me because retail players.........
no idea if this is new info or not was bored so i hopped on retail for lols and saw this was up spoke to npc near sw ah and was able to que and would be eligable for the goodie bag

tested on a 5 got loot and goodiebag
so possible new bis of scythe gl :D

Jonnes actually posted a picture on discord last night with frostscythe, not sure if it was fake like conzil, but..

It was item level 3, had 1 damage, and no stats. I don't think it could be worth getting to use at level 1 (definitely worth it for cool factor tho ! !), but maybe at later levels it will be good to have equipped

edit: Picture shown is level 1 . I can't help with stats for level 2-9

jonnes.png

Last edited:
Awesome tip. I probably never woulda looked. Lvl 9 caster

Edit: Horde version is 'Earthen Ring Scout', in the center of the Org commons.

do you know where the alliance version is?

Yeah, it's not new, we were able to do the valentines dungeon too as well as trial of style. Shadowlands has given us access to what appears to be every holiday dungeon event, though valentines was the only one to give us broken gear.
aight thanks for the info kinda cool we can do holiday dungeons though i plan on staying mainly in tbc atm though making a one there... do you know which patch they removed 1s healing i honestly forgot i think it was 3.3.5 but wasnt positive if it was 4.0

aight thanks for the info kinda cool we can do holiday dungeons though i plan on staying mainly in tbc atm though making a one there... do you know which patch they removed 1s healing i honestly forgot i think it was 3.3.5 but wasnt positive if it was 4.0
Don't recall perfectly, but I'd bet it was whenever they did away with trainers. Every 1 had 3ish abilities and had it taken down to 1 at that point.

Don't recall perfectly, but I'd bet it was whenever they did away with trainers. Every 1 had 3ish abilities and had it taken down to 1 at that point.
ill do some more digging to see if i can find it because if 1s healing is intact in wrath classic if they do it then we will have a golden era server for 1s if not then it would have to be tbc servers
from what i see from LoT youtube healing was intact until sometime in cata which is great news
"Well this was done, as the intro says before patch 4.0.1 hit, and nerfed the lvl 1 twink healers; taking away their healing abilities." ty Level One Twinks youtube description!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread