Frenzy - Oracle faction lvl-70 epic trinkets

was doing 3rd WotLK trial on a account, and had a fresh 70 paladin in sholozar basin working on getting 450mine/450herb done which i did. ran thru a area and saw mobs were yellow and clicked on vendors/QM. later found the other faction etc. my other 70 from first trial leveled mining up in the harder you have to fly to get there areas as a ghost, get to a GY and do the relog dealio.

the level - 70 trinkets actually looked very good for players who BG, more so than arena. i was amazed that in this area and considering the level of the faction/mobs that they are 70 trinkets. can't get no quests.

does anyone know if killing mobs gives rep to exalted like skyguard in skettis does in BC? of course killing mobs solo if that gives rep would be slow and tedious, unless you had a 80's helping.

You only get reputation from doing dailies. You can only start doing dailies after you're done with the intro chain, which starts at level 77.

Yep what he said, i've been checking it out aswell and no from what i know you can't get exhalted with them @70..

Users who are viewing this thread