French player on an english server, lvl 70

Jlaoxy

Legend
Hi

I'm a french player and i'm 19 (20 in a few months) and I always wanted to play on an English server.

When Wotlk arrived, i played for 10 months like a hardcore gamer, all day long, 10 hours minimum / day, etc.

I stopped wow for a year, i'm in college, doing english studies. But now I would like to do TBC content, because I don't have the gear needed.

My character is a Tauren warrior, specced protection (It doesn't bother me to change my specced nor faction)

Here is my armory link.

The World of Warcraft Armory - Thou @ Archimonde - Profile

Now, about my disponibilities.

I'm not a hardcore gamer anymore, cuz I'm working at Macdonald (nom nom nom) and I have parties, and things to do. But still, I like to play a few hours sometime. What I want is to do some TBC content, first heroic, then maybe raid.

Any idea of which battleground is the best to find PuG party for heroic? Cuz on EU-Archimonde (Cataclysm) it sucks. Really.

mannoroth - us, has alot of canadian players and of course some french. as for guilds with french speaking type players and french guilds are on the alliance side

Pui j'aller au un toilet.

I'm Canadian and this is all the french I know. I'm pretty sure I spelled the entire sentence wrong too. I could form small terrible sentences but I would not go far, and most Canadians are worse then me.

McBankington said:
Pui j'aller au un toilet.

I'm Canadian and this is all the french I know. I'm pretty sure I spelled the entire sentence wrong too. I could form small terrible sentences but I would not go far, and most Canadians are worse then me.

Yeah, but mannoroth's full of quebecois.

I'm not sure how you pluralize quebecois, or if I spelled it correctly, as I'm from florida, but there you go.

Puis-je aller aux toilettes?

(Can I go to the Bathroom?) amaright?

I'm not really looking for french people, or as long as they are in an english guild, i don't mind. I want to play with non-french player. I am so sick of the french behavior.

Although, it might be a good thing to play with french player in a canadian or <insert nationality here> guild.

So mannoroth, right? Alliance or horde side?

EDIT: F*, i hadn't seen, it's a US server. I'm european guys. :( I was eager.

j'ai 6 ans !

Users who are viewing this thread