frEnch EU twinkEs

chíll said:
yo dont diss my french ppl yo they make the wine that makes me play like a boss.

but no, trolling aside.. the Russians chug speed pots like you wouldn't believe too.. did anybody happen to SS that one game where we just sort of sat down in the middle and chilled, and even though nobody was actually fighting, Akulina was still popping speed pots? x)

Well, not even 4 stacks of debuff can stop Akulina from using speed pots :)

_Arkant_ said:

rofl .

_Arkant_ said:

i lol'd .

le tencharsderp

I'm french aswell, but on Draenor and ally side :p

And yeah... I personally know Isa and some other french twinks.... Especially Isa can't play without potions... I mean it's almost a nerdraging case when he doesn't win...

But you won guys ! ;)

Even if I'm french, dealing with twinking : ALL > French :)

Carlaßruni said:
I'm french aswell, but on Draenor and ally side :p

And yeah... I personally know Isa and some other french twinks.... Especially Isa can't play without potions... I mean it's almost a nerdraging case when he doesn't win...

But you won guys ! ;)

Even if I'm french, dealing with twinking : ALL > French :)

/salute. you're awesome.

Juno0 said:
like every member of RR on draenor.

ok i got to share this story: today i was in wsg against some RR and after it started i had to go desktop for some seconds. i was somewhere infront of horde tunnel. after i came back to the game this RR hunter was standing 10 meters away from me with swiftness potion buff shooting at me like ... a huntard, obviously. I was like wtf? and then i died.

What you learn from that story? Don't go desktop during wsgs, a speedpotted hunter could come by and kill you!

Zimt the Diplomat said:
ok i got to share this story: today i was in wsg against some RR and after it started i had to go desktop for some seconds. i was somewhere infront of horde tunnel. after i came back to the game this RR hunter was standing 10 meters away from me with swiftness potion buff shooting at me like ... a huntard, obviously. I was like wtf? and then i died.

What you learn from that story? Don't go desktop during wsgs, a speedpotted hunter could come by and kill you!

so one time, at band camp!

addicted to speed pots lolol and i thought i had seen everything already...

had some sad wsgs against rr yesterday :/

-ídontcare

Decoidz said:
addicted to speed pots lolol and i thought i had seen everything already...

had some sad wsgs against rr yesterday :/

-ídontcare

but we had a delightful campfire / pirate gnome spanking fest!

Users who are viewing this thread