Free to plays afking the P2P's out of a BG

Status
Not open for further replies.
These F2P are all pissy about us P2P sitting at the Alliance GY , so they reported me (Epic), Onyxx, Angrytoilet, and Ninja (all level 24s from Epic-Horde-Spirestone) We were clearly attacking the alliance and gaining honorable kills and leading the scoreboards.

You cannot tell who it is that reported you afk
<

i play alliance so i didnt do it if thats what ur implying

i am just stating that u cannot tell who reported you afk it might be a p2p it might be a f2p

You cannot tell who it is that reported you afk
<

Actually you can tell. It's called deductive reasoning. One person cannot report someone AFK and make it stick long enough to make them leave. If one person reports, it takes a long time for someone to be flagged into idle. It takes more than one for the person to press it beyond idle and to further progress. It takes reports from others for it to move quickly. If you're getting AFK bombed it's clearly not your guildies, that leaves the other people on your team. So yes, you can tell who is reporting you AFK.

And it's pretty dirty to use it against people just because they're in the GY killing people.

i've done this so many times to the people from your guild

you guys are unbelievably bad, constantly talk shit in chat, and have a horrible attitude in general toward pvp

not to mention the GY farming in every single WSG i've ever been in with or against your guild

/salute to whoever did this, have a good one

i've done this so many times to the people from your guild

you guys are unbelievably bad, constantly talk shit in chat, and have a horrible attitude in general toward pvp

not to mention the GY farming in every single WSG i've ever been in with or against your guild

/salute to whoever did this, have a good one

imagesCAFD2M0G.jpg

umad? you guys are absolute shit, and until you learn to play wsg I'll be reporting you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread