FREE GAMETIME! DON'T LEVEL!

The "im not a twink" answer to this is if you got a notice that a free weekend was coming, but you hadnt played in years and couldnt do anything about it now, chances are you'd forget in a couple days. But if you got an email on a friday that'd you been given a free weekend to revisit your toons and could immediately log-in and play, theres a higher chance you'll re-sub. Plus the lead generation of interested parties is better. It helps Blizz differentiate and prune their email list of people who just open their mail and people who open their mail and then take an actionable step.

But I just work for a marketing firm. What do I know?

are you guys hiring?

My sub ends this coming Friday. Usual process is; turn XP on night before sub ends so I can start bg as vet the next day.
What do I do now?
Do I keep XP off and wait another week? Will the additional days show up on my WoW launch screen?

So I logged in this morning and still had access to AH/mail . Anyone know what time we get reverted back?
Blizzard said on their website that the free weekend ended on the 8th, but it looks like they are keeping it going. My guess is tomorrow after maintenance. Looks like ill be aimlessly wondering around SW with my xp on until then.

Users who are viewing this thread