FREE GAMETIME! DON'T LEVEL!

upload_2020-11-5_12-37-46.png

Pure F2P does not appear to have been affected. Vets and maybe linked F2P need to check their shit though.

Try live chat or call asap. Probably you’re only hope. Need to convince that you were logged on in game, without bnet open. Took a load screen, then xp gains activated, with no heads up about the free time anywhere in game or on character select screen etc. gl
Thanks man!
I will try that! :)

Guys - please let me know which enchant are the best for 20 lvl for each slot!
This weekend I am going for a big shopping with my 50 lvl DH!!

Aaargh! Thanks for the heads up.

Had just logged in to my (only) 20 & read this just as the game launched. Can confirm my experience bar was there but no damage done. Phew.

I am a vet & all my alts are available.

Blizzard really loves fucking up the way we play and seemingly with only the arbitrary in mind.

Would be nice to have a PR team who was engaging enough to write a simple blue post stating plans like this before they roll out.

guess it's hard for a dev to let us know what they have in mind for that upcoming week/month.

Stuff like this is making me want to play Havens new games asap.

Ok so this explains everything. I made a post where I was visually experiencing a bug where it said I was starter edition and locked but I was gaining XP. They reverted me back to level 20 solely due to the fact that the GM saw I was unsubbed and still gained a level.

Maybe if you plead the cause that you were unsubbed and shouldn't have gotten XP in the first place, you could perhaps get your dude back.

This was a live chat experience with a GM, right when they opened live chat up yesterday. Look for my posts (not many hehe) you will see what i'm talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread