Unban Falkor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inveja

Medivh
Unban Falkor....
tumblr_mj9ivqTHJK1rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg

I'm surprised the moderators haven't deleted this thread for being an '@ thread' yet.

Regardless, I hope he gets unbanned.

Yes. Depends on whatever the reason for the ban was, of course, but I can't really imagine Falkor posting anything worth a permanent ban. :< Probably coming back soon!

Yes. Depends on whatever the reason for the ban was, of course, but I can't really imagine Falkor posting anything worth a permanent ban. :< Probably coming back soon!
He was trying to prove a point to mocha in the "twinkbox" Mocha lost the arguement and banned him.

It's not about losing an argument Razzerz, it's the language that was used and the things that happened "behind" the scenes.

The ban was justified and no, it's not permanent and in due time he will be unbanned again.

You must be overlooking the fact that I'm 562 on the leaderboard for achievements completed and the 60th druid in achievements. It's okay, it's a common noob mistake. Come talk when you have as many honorable kills on your whole account than I do on one character.

and still no 2k rating ehehe
on a serious note...armory flames? retards

I'm not really sure what are armory flames is... but Shadowglade is a pro. He's practically beaten the game.

This is all off topic anyway. FREE FALKOR! Lol

meh, i forgot that this is prolly only used in german forums^^ armory flames are flames/insults about chars from other people, for example "lol you have sht gear, bad ratings or less achievementpoints"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread