Free Boost's in 2's

lolipopp

Legend
Hey Twink Info, a couple of my friends have fresh dinged level 90's so I decided to help them cap in Arena. I have lowered my rating for the sake of being able to 2 v 1 with a 280k HP Warrior by my side. ^^

Anyway's, if you want a boost in 2's for cap then hit me up on here with your real ID.

If you want a boost for rating, hit me up on here. If you have okay skill then I can probably get you to about 1900, if you are a Rogue then I can get you 2000 if you have some skill also. If you are a scrub (like my cousin) I can get you to 1750.

Leave a comment if interested. :)

(I only have one rule) - If I'm busy doing 3's/5's please don't pester me in game, I will get round to doing it. But I am free quite a lot for 2's boost. :)

[MENTION=14177]droodwar[/MENTION] to vouch for me. [MENTION=14165]Magicuser[/MENTION] to also vouch for me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love this so much!

Freshly 90'd, and a huge CQ point cap to catch up on :p Quite a lot of free time for the next few days as well if you'd be down to gimme a help-out. Bit of a scrub so far!

I would love this so much!

Freshly 90'd, and a huge CQ point cap to catch up on :p Quite a lot of free time for the next few days as well if you'd be down to gimme a help-out. Bit of a scrub so far!

Ok mate. What's your real ID? :)

Consider this a vouch! Crazy good, 2v1'd an endless stream of people while I ran around like an idiot. Got me to an easy 1550 and like 5k CQ. Nice guy, real patient. ^_^

I would be really grateful for this too! Just dinged 90 about a week ago, done a couple of arenas, but people eventually leave because of my lack of gear. My Real id is felixnellen#2202

Alliance [MENTION=10000]Juliye[/MENTION], Just add me on ID and I will get round to it! :)

stantheman#2703

Users who are viewing this thread