Fraps Movie editing software help

OneIdwilly

Legend
Does anyone have any recommendations on what would be a good program to use to edit and make movies from Fraps footage? I want to make a 19 movie from some footage I have in fraps and wanted to get some ideas from people who have made movies in the past.

I have heard that Sony Vegas Pro is really good, but which version? Also, isnt it like $500 bucks? I was looking to spend around a $100.00 for a decent program. Anyways, if anyone has any thoughts or recommendations I would appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Williams.

iv been using vegas pro 12 its sick just download it unless ur ethical:p

iv been using vegas pro 12 its sick just download it unless ur ethical:p

Thanks Saxxon! I hear a lot of great things with Sony Vegas Pro.. DId you pay the $500 for it or what version would I need to just do the basic wow movie stuff? I have seen a lot of different versions. Thanks man.

Thanks Saxxon! I hear a lot of great things with Sony Vegas Pro.. DId you pay the $500 for it or what version would I need to just do the basic wow movie stuff? I have seen a lot of different versions. Thanks man.

He means to download the cracked version, hence the "unless ur ethical".

Where would i get a cracked verison? Also, what sony vegas pro are you using? I believe it goes from 8-12 ??? Help a guy out with 1 eye!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread