Found an old screenshot

Me and enabled hangin out way back,

04_8613.jpg

miss those shoulders and boots :<

Eggbert said:
Me and enabled hangin out way back,

04_8613.jpg

miss those shoulders and boots :<

i too. neat little soilders, hats and boots, all in a row. It was a better time, even if i didnt have mindflay and healing sucked lol

Yes i loved the look of the boots on my 19 twink rogue gnome. Somebody please make a level 19 twink end of TBC private server!

Turtle Mount

/jealous

still dosent work , stupid , funny how you gotten your turtle mounts out real quick , after i posted mine , that wouldent happen to be a private server eh :p ?

Sylvictus said:
still dosent work , stupid , funny how you gotten your turtle mounts out real quick , after i posted mine , that wouldent happen to be a private server eh :p ?

funny that both those pictures are taken at the same time and no, it's not a private... i uploaded the ones without mount first so you could see the gear better, and the turtle one is just cause i can :>

thought your old rogue wos a gnome that you eventually level'd hmn ? dont remember it haveing a turtle , and im sure dident see a rogue named "egg" during coa times .

WoWScrnShot_101508_204709.jpg

WoWScrnShot_032208_142053.jpg

WoWScrnShot_032508_192300.jpg

Notice that the sporeggar exalted ding, WAS NOT AN ACHIVEMENT back then, we did it for cool kids EU tabards!

Sylvictus said:

those were before coa times - was coa times even old days!? lol....

I couldn't help it since it's taken in the same spot xD

aes8zq.jpg

That screenshot was taken 4 years ago.

Think the order is:

pvpmypala(not sure), Rorre(sure), Hitomi(not sure), Jaxel(sure), Blackout(sure), East(sure), senap (not sure).

Miss rocking holy paladins as the only one rofl :p

Good times back in TwinkZ.

Edit: Anyone notice anything specific if you compare the OPs picture and mine? I'll let you know; The guy on the night elf mount isn't on mine. Was before he was added, back when you queued from warsong instance portal! RAWR :p (think there was an NPC u could queue from as well, but that's not how we rolled haha).

Users who are viewing this thread