Forget 10's, why is nobody talking about the castbar bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekneekz

Legend
It's almost impossible to shear a paladin or priest for me right now, The cast is bugged. You see someone start a cast but then stop, then all of a sudden they get the full heal, you can try to "guess" when to interupt, but if they are decent and DO fakecast, it's stupid. Unless a rogue is on them, they are just freecasting heals because they almost got bursted and its almost impossible to take them down. I see it mostly on Pallies and Priests

I know other people have noticed this... ;/

and dont even get me started on the nameplates....

yeah its my fault I can't see a cast, just like its confident's fault he cant see dmg even with it turned on. kk bro

The 90s were the best years to grow up in. We had Power Rangers, Hanson with Mmbop, CDs, Robbie Williams, Disney before it got all corrupt and shitty, the Cheeky Girls, Live n Kickin', Dick n Dom, Yugioh, Beyblades, Digimon, Pokémon, Scooby Doo, Ed Edd and Eddy, I Am Weasel, Cow and Chicken, PS1, N64, Rik Mayall, Ade Edmondson, Blue Peter and an Indian boy in my class called Gertej.

The point being, you're an unevolved faggot.

so basically your point is, you were a little kid in the 90's and I was listening to good 90's music like sublime, thirdeyeblind, greenday, googoodolls etc

way to be a kid, kid

Tekneekz said:
so basically your point is, you were a little kid in the 90's and I was listening to good 90's music like sublime, thirdeyeblind, greenday, googoodolls etc

way to be a kid, kid

lololol fail

Tekneekz said:

way to be a kid, kid

Hahaha old enough to have stopped enjoying games and trolling then one could think ^^

way to be a grownup, grownup

Tekneekz said:

way to be a kid, kid

I'm 18; you wouldn't really start listening to stuff like Green Day til you're 8, give or take. Green Day's breakthrough was 1994-1996, so you're what? A few years older than me, twenty five years old perhaps, sitting on a forum @ 11-12am attempting sad varied attempts to troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread