foremans gloves

Thatsright

Legend
So i've been grinding this ***** for days. and the gloves wont drop. If there's anyone on Outland EU who has them whisper me plox. linnimeistro ally.

Just keep at it. It can take a couple days but it'll drop

Only took me a few hours and i got 2x foremans legs and my gloves.

I have 7 pairs in stock on Dath'Remar US. Hardly worth xferring for though hahaha.

it finally dropped
<
after 4 days. i decided to just run my rogue down there to grind it so i can do other stuff with my main for awhile. first kill it drops. MINDBLOWN.

I know a guy on Outland Eu with several pairs.

His name is Foreman Thistlenettle and his price for one is several days of grinding him.

Gotten two Corpse Rompers so far and a bunch of BoE greens.

@TitoisEpic They are rare, but since a lot of lowbies kill him for a quest, they are bound to get them and not know any better. I check AH occasionally to try and get a deal.

3x Foreman's Leggings later, 2x Cold Iron Pick's, Corpse Rompers AND Skeletal Gauntlets...

...Still no gloves

ive farmed 7 pairs of gloves since start cata i generally just sell them to twinks on my realm for about 1k

edit : "Twinks" (900hp rogues with no proff. or ring/trinkets)

bah... another Corpse Rompers. I'd rather see nothing than those.

Reminds me of when I was grinding for Baron Rivendare's mount back in BC...Freaking Hand of Edward the Odd dropped him, I saw purple text and my heart flew out of my chest for a moment...then...oh the disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread