Foremans, did the drop rate lower?

Ggthxbai

Legend
I have been farming for about 5 hours worth, and ive gotten 3 corpse romper drops but 0 foremans gloves or leggings. Sup with that..

No, I got like 2 pairs of foreman's gloves in a few kills last week.

You're doing infinitely better than I am, I've been farming an hour or two per day for like...nearly a month. I've gotten one pair of Foreman's Leggings the entire time, and not one gloves drop.

You're doing infinitely better than I am, I've been farming an hour or two per day for like...nearly a month. I've gotten one pair of Foreman's Leggings the entire time, and not one gloves drop.

First time I farmed him I remember that it took me around 200 foremans kill to get one drop. Just been lucky this time. I believe the drop rate is around 1.5%

Congrats man, I can't wait until I see the damn gloves drop. I need to farm two of them :(

Want to come do it for me?

Congrats man, I can't wait until I see the damn gloves drop. I need to farm two of them :(

Want to come do it for me?

Lol, no thanks! Trust me, it's much more rewarding when you loot it yourself! :D

Congratulations, I am currently farming Mindthrust Bracers, pain in the ass it's been so far.

whoa bro, you're in for a strenuous farm sesh lol, stay positive and committed!

Are you farming sfk for mindthrust? :eek:
Also I remember farming the gloves like half a year ago, took me one day and I remember that i got blue items dropping almost ever 3rd kill. But i recently tried to farm them again, but stood there 1 day without 1 blue drop...

i was running a friend through dm and swung over to kill him on the way, got a pair of legs. then i started farming them on the server i needed them on and got 2 pair in about 4 hours.

Are you farming sfk for mindthrust? :eek:
Also I remember farming the gloves like half a year ago, took me one day and I remember that i got blue items dropping almost ever 3rd kill. But i recently tried to farm them again, but stood there 1 day without 1 blue drop...

I actually had mindthrusts drop on my mage during a pug run like a month ago haha. Guess I get lucky drops. I should go farm shadowfang.

Users who are viewing this thread