For the "21" year olds US (plus the EU's)

bigdip

Go Outside Fools
Do you ever play drunk? Sometimes after a crappy college party with annoying freshman I go home and jump on wow intoxicated. Its a freakin blast. I can't tell if I'm playing well or not but I'm having a good time.

I tend to jump around everywhere when I play under the influence and ignore objectives, what do you people do!!! I wana hear it!! And yes I also start threads on TI while intoxicated...

Nothing beats coming home and enjoying some Pabst Blue Ribbon after wrangling in a days worth of hogs!

tequilla + wow = quel'thalas

Yeah been playing drunk and it got two sides.

Perception: Once I was seriously drunk and playing a kiter class while listening to some swing music. It felt glorious like dancing while I swooshed around on my character.
Reality: Well, once I frapsed my gaming while drunk. Slow reactions and bad decisions.

That's how I started wow. Drunk in 19s before xp off. Glorious.

Many times, I usually start telling people how much I like them. Or I just get belligerent. Is there even a difference here? Cheers!

People who speak from themselves in third person must be depressed or have no friends in the real world.

OT: I would NEVER play wow intoxicated, i have too much respect from my premade friends! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
In the past ,If i came come home from a party and if i still was alive (not too smashed) i would sit and play WoW. lol

People can probably tell (the ones who are playing the EU region)

It's pretty fun. I don't drink a ton so I've only done it a few times.

My toon doesn't perform up to scratch in bgs without the captain rumsey's drunk fishing buff though.

every friday night, i'm probably the drunkest priest out side the catholic church.

Users who are viewing this thread