For rogues and warriors?

ragemonger

Legend
Hey guys, I was just wondering if this would be a useful tip or not for warriors/rogues.

Would it be useful for a rogue/warrior to carry around a few magic candles to interrupt a paladins bandage while he is in a BOP?

I'm not even sure if anyone has thought of this or how useful it is, but it's out there now so feel free to use it :)

P.S if anyone can clarify if this works/ doesn't works please let everyone know in the thread

Paladins usually just heal, no point to bandage unless they are out of mana. You should be using bombs as an engineer to interupt, I'm not sure what candles you are talking about.

As far as paladins go if it is a 1v1 situation im sure all paladins would rather use a bandage than waste mana on heals whilst in a bubble? Also according to many rogues guides "bis" is skinning+herbalism and so many rogues and warriors may not have access to engi bombs.

And for all those who don't know I'm talking about the magic candles that drop from the kobolds east of goldshire

its a nice idea, but in reality even if you were planning to use a candle on a bandy you wont get it off in time to avoid a heal 4 secs = 1000hp

I'm not quite sure why you wouldn't be able to stop a bandage before 4 ticks? Surely you could stop it after one or two?

Jdoring said:
or, maybe if its 1v1 and he goes to bubble/bandage, why wouldnt you just say oh maybe i can bandage too cuz hes not gonna interrupt me until hes done? idk thats what i would do... haha

He interupts his bandages, holy shocks you, casts a flash heal. He is at full, you are not and you both have the bandage debuff, who's gonna win?

notoriousthf said:
As a rogue/warrior, you have a thrown slot for interrupting bandages. No need for fancy tools and whatnot, except engineering for the bombs prementioned.

Did u miss the bop part??

If I remember correctly you cannot bandage during BOP, only bubble.

Users who are viewing this thread