For anyone looking for the Sea Turtle...

Venemist

Legend
I found an area in Krasarang Wilds where there's literally a hundred or more fishing pools called "Swarm of Panicked Paddlefish."

The loot table on WoWhead says Sea Turtles drop from them.

Swarm of Panicked Paddlefish - Object - World of Warcraft

It also drops the Tiny green karp pet and Sealed Crates.

Edit: Apparently, the location of the swarms change daily, so here's a website I found with the locations:

http://www.elsanglin.com/fish_of_day.html

I searched for a few of the other types of pools in Pandaria and they each had the same loot pool, sans the fish.

Thanks Brov for pointing that out ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the spot?

"Fish of the Day"

basically everyday there is a fishing area in one of MoP zones that are full of fish...the location rotates daily

i was lucky enough to get mine on DM island while i was looking for the sea pony...took me over a year of fishing every faire to get that stupid pony.

Last edited by a moderator:
u can catch the seeturtle in every trash spot on darkmoonfaire, i know cuz i get it there...

i was lucky enough to get mine on DM island while i was looking for the sea pony...took me over a year of fishing every faire to get that stupid pony.

Sounds funny haha, i just fished for 15 in and got my pony, (2 times :p), i was going for Sea Turtle, full fishing set.. +lures, got it in 4 min ,
-- Feeling like a boss :3

Sounds funny haha, i just fished for 15 in and got my pony, (2 times :p), i was going for Sea Turtle, full fishing set.. +lures, got it in 4 min ,
-- Feeling like a boss :3

As I recall, the turtle is considered additional loot on the table, and as such, your skill in fishing doesn't matter.

P.S. I got my turtle in like 2011 so it's possible something has changed since then but I haven't heard so.

Thanks for the tip! This will help for these pet farming ><

Users who are viewing this thread