For all farming AQ40 rep.

If you want to farm your AQ40 rep alot faster, rather than having to wait for raid lockout cooldown every week to get your rep, you can use a trick I used to acquire the rep. Basically you take your 80 or an 80 down to AQ40 with you, I used just one. You kill the trash at the start of the instance, run out soft reset and trash will respawn. You will end up getting the "You have entered too many instances lately.." message. But it makes farming the rep a breeze!

Dunno maybe just to get tier 2.5? You need the rep to get the gear its part of the quests is to have a certain rep standing, just this trick makes the rep grind a hell of alot easier.

Clicker said:
If you want to farm your AQ40 rep alot faster, rather than having to wait for raid lockout cooldown every week to get your rep, you can use a trick I used to acquire the rep. Basically you take your 80 or an 80 down to AQ40 with you, I used just one. You kill the trash at the start of the instance, run out soft reset and trash will respawn. You will end up getting the "You have entered too many instances lately.." message. But it makes farming the rep a breeze!

Or you can just farm scarabs till friendly, then turn in all the insignias you get from bosses.

Quest:The Path of the Righteous - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

can you do that trick with ulduar or naxx? might be an easy way for guilds to get cash farming for BoE zone drops.

Grunge said:
can you do that trick with ulduar or naxx? might be an easy way for guilds to get cash farming for BoE zone drops.

It won't work in Ulduar because the first few mobs are the vehicle fights and drop no loot.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Take it from someone who has tried it to save myself a week of AQ - you do NOT want to be caught dead doing this quest.

Matters on your Class

had a Lock friend of mine do it at 60 as Aflic and he got about 800 per hour. I get about 300 an hour as an Ench Shammy, it's faster than waiting on the AQ mobs for some classes.

Also, you don't need an 80. ^.^

I helped a friend do this, and I don't recall ever being locked out of the instance. This may be because it's not technically a new instance, as your friend's corpse is sitting inside the instance still. Just a pack resetting. Anyway, this gives quick and easy rep if you have access to an 80 who can solo this first pull.

PS- This trash can also drop all mounts, as well as Shard of the Fallen Star, a badass twink trinket.

Users who are viewing this thread