Footage of good 19 Locks?

Hey Bud the Idea was to spread that 11 Shadow power into a 4/7 Fire/shadow while still giving the shadow power the upperhand over the fire but you are right you are Losing that intelect from it , I do swap in between the 2
[doublepost=1592857816,1592856848][/doublepost]

Look I read everything that you wrote with a touch of Humour i don't take these post to seriously there is a lot of sarcasm and Twisted jokes in my post , I SEE everything that you say and I nod at every thing that you say even tho they are targeted at me i'm not taking it personally , nothing personal in arguing about a class that i think we both enjoy to play. i'd like to thank you for upgrading my setup with your thought of Suppression for this setup of mine. I think that you improved it :). im still a student of the game and of course I like to think outside the box and I like to try other things than just the meta. I think that one point was forgotten is that I gear swap all the time I dont always run this set , The main Idea of this set was supposed to be a glass canon dmg set that would help every possible spell that i have in my book (static dmg). Never meant for ppl to understand that this was a superior or the best or the pure win it all WSG Premade set , just something that I've built and my bad I took it personal when someone took it down. there is a lot of flaws in this set but I enjoy playing It and i just wanted to share it with the community. Which is why we come here and share stuff.

finally someone who has a clue. Also in 19 bracket locks are not the greatest cookie cutter class. But if you are not a total idiot then they are great for defense and cc. Yeah you can totally make a sp build and hope you get lucky with some of your dots landing a kb but really wsg isn’t about getting kbs it’s about completing the objective. And objectively locks at 19 are decent if played right. Just sayin

Users who are viewing this thread