US [För Twenty] (18+) BH Alliance

Recruiting skilled and chilled 20 twinks for bgs arenas wargames as well a interguild competition.
Come smack up some Horde with us or chill in /g and tell us how your day went. Nobody talks shit in gchat its a really mature bunch. We most gear and enchants however any help you can provide with either gearing yourself/providing consumables is very much appreciated.
If you are interested contact either myself or one of our awesome officers.

If you arent 18+ but think you can keep it chill in /g feel free to message as well... Havent had to kick anyone out for immaturity yet

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/bleeding-hollow/För_Twenty/

Epichealtime#1248

When joining an Alliance guild I suggest these guys!

Some of the coolest bunch of people I know.

looking forward to having more alliance to play against. Jelly of the awesome racials :). Good luck guys!

GeeZ! WTH!? Never have i seen so many Shadowfangs on Rogues in one place! HTH? And why is it that all the good 19 - 20 lock guilds all have to be on PVP servers?

GeeZ! WTH!? Never have i seen so many Shadowfangs on Rogues in one place! HTH? And why is it that all the good 19 - 20 lock guilds all have to be on PVP servers?
Im a recent migrant myself I twinked on other servers for years. Bleeding Hollow is where its at twinking wise in WoW you just gotta be able to get in with a cool group of people.

Users who are viewing this thread