FML xD

Reâp

Legend
Ok I've been saving up for the razor naga elite so I can dominate on my 19 hunter twink and everything was going as planned till I ran out of tren halfway through a bulking cycle (tren is an anabolic umm "supplement";D) anyways I freaked out and spent all of my money on tren and now im like maybe that was a bad idea.

this one time i was minding my own business farming and then my mom made me eat dinner wtf then i had to poop fuk my life

you should have gotten the mouse, it wont kill you

Only an ignorant person that knows nothing about anabolics would even suggest that it could kill me

or someone whos smarter than you

You seemed to be faced with a problem of your own making meaning it could have been avoided.
Point being: Don't bitch about your own stupidity.

so your saying that you without a doubt know that it will kill me? it doesnt seem to kill all of the pro athletes that use them

actually it kills many of them
without a doubt it may not kill you, just as smoking cigs does not kill everyone who smokes cigs. herpaderpadoo

Wow. You actually use a veterinary drug mainly used for cattle on yourself? I'm amazed.

Unfortunately, there are not many conclusive studies on the effect of humans, but I would like to point out some research done. Further studies are clearly necessary, so if you do not quit, I suggest participating as a test subject in studies yourself, for Science and the benefit of humankind.

Decide at your own discretion, of course. I assume you are male, so I haven't quoted any of the specific concerns for females.

http://webarchive.nationalarchives....steroids-report/anabolic-steroids?view=Binary

Adverse effects reported to be associated with anabolic steroid use (For a more detailed review see Annex E)

9.9 Acne

(...)

9.10 Androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness)
(...)

9.11 Gynaecomastia
Gynaecomastia is the growth of the glandular breast tissue in males (...).

9.12 Genitourinary
Many anabolic steroids when used at sufficient dose can suppress endogenous testosterone production and spermatogenesis leading to transient testicular atrophy and infertility. (...) Some users also self-report erectile dysfunction both during “on” cycles and “off” cycles. (...) There has been a case report of prostatic cancer in an individual who was a long-term steroid user and a small number of case reports of renal cancers in individuals who reported use of anabolic steroids.

9.13 Liver
The use of some types of anabolic steroids, in particular the 17S-alkylated compounds, has been associated with hepatic dysfunction and disease in clinical populations. In anabolic steroid users there have been some case reports of acute liver injury (...). There have been a small number of case reports of benign liver tumours, peliosis hepatis (blood-filled sacs in the liver) and hepatocellular carcinoma reported in the literature in individuals who have reported anabolic steroid use.

9.14 Cardiovascular
The use of anabolic steroids has been associated with a range of both acute and chronic cardiovascular pathologies. (...)

9.15 Musculoskeletal
There have been a small number of case reports where damage to tendons/ligaments have occurred after steroid use. It is thought that this could be as a result of disproportionate growth of the muscle compared to the tendons/ligaments. There have also been some case reports of rhabdomyolysis (breakdown of striated muscle cells).

9.16 Psychological & Behavioural
While steroid use has been associated with a range of psychological and behavioural effects (such as hypomania, mania, aggression, violence, depression, and, after ceasing use, suicide) in case reports and some studies these effects have not been sufficiently researched. (...)

9.17 Specific concerns for young people
The use of anabolic steroids can lead to virilization and, more broadly, potentially disrupt the normal pattern of growth and behavioural maturation. Aside from limited studies examining prevalence, little data are available on the use of these drugs by young people.

Chromosomal Damage Induced by Androgenic Anabolic Steroids, Stanozolol and Trenbolone, in Human Lymphocytes

Genotoxic potential of xenobiotic growth promoters and... [APMIS. 2001] - PubMed - NCBI
New onset diabetes associated with bovine gr... [Hum Exp Toxicol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI
[Rhabdomyolysis in a bodybuilder using... [Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd. 2006] - PubMed - NCBI
Myocardial infarction, hyperkalaemia and ventr... [Int J Cardiol. 1994] - PubMed - NCBI
Rhabdomyolysis of the deltoid muscle in... [J Athl Train. 2009 Jan-Feb] - PubMed - NCBI
Spontaneous rupture of the anterior cruciate... [Br J Sports Med. 1995] - PubMed - NCBI
Exertional rhabdomyolysis in a body builder ... [Eur J Emerg Med. 2001] - PubMed - NCBI

*Rhabdomyolysis - Necrosis or disintegration of skeletal muscle often followed by myoglobinuria.

Main reason why anabolics are a waste of time for anyone not competing or a professional athlete is that as soon as you come off the effects are largely reversed. I know this from world fact (my father and brother-in-law being previous users, but not myself).

Use of it is prolific in many "real world" hardcore gyms with many of the owners actively sourcing and dealing them to their members. A good friend and ex-work colleague was an active user but he was semi-pro national runner up (UK) many years ago and even he would harp on about the side effects he suffered (namely, and as linked above, Gynecomastia which resulted in him having to have corrective surgery on his "bitch tits" long after he came off them).

Save your time and money, stay off that crap unless you have an excellent reason (i.e. semi-pro/actively competing).

Users who are viewing this thread