US Fly Hacks

Mom

Legend
Very disappointing. Twonkinfo, whoever you are. I thought you had some decency, but instead of carrying the flag like an honorable resto druid, you immediately pass it to a known flyhacker to fuk up my game. Very disappointing to anybody else on Bleeding Hollow who is as scumy as this.

fak yes my own thread tell mom i made it, i can say same thing about healers healing the bm monks and ferals when they think they ruin the bracket lmao double standards bc the flyhacker wasnt on ur team

Fly hacks are a joke, way too risky

and you had to post about it lmfao
Of course he has to make a post about it.
Please, report the people who FlyHack, or even those in collaboration to it. I.E. Twonk dropped to Y and Y Flyhacked. GMs will actually spy on their chat afterwards.
Pce.

Don't try to defend yourself on the forums saying fly hacks are okay. Doesn't matter which team, it is still ruins the game either way, and the last thing this game needs is to be ruined even more.

This is one of those things Gokku that youre gonna learn about as you continue to grow and mature. When someone does something you dont like you gotta find exciting ways to get back at them that are inside the rules. Consider gearing a horde resto and fcing more recklessly than normal or something. But a hack that other people cannot access without violation the terms of use is a big nono man very much uncool 0 respek

Reactions: Mom
Just screen shot and report they bitch ass and send it to blizz. Fxck lil kids who can't win a bg so they have to hack. Just laugh at em when they have to keep buying new acconts.

They dont care for the accounts, they can just make new f2ps every time. The one they were on today was a under geared druid with 2k hp.
ah was it that trynkillme character? i had a feeling shit was gonna go down when the 2k hp druid grabbed flag. I did my typical bit at the beginning about getting gear from dungeons and quests. i afked before they started the real shit lol lil kid sense never fails

I really really doubt you guys are actually reporting.
Check his achievements he has been around for a while....that is the same trynkillme you see months ago.
This is one of those things Gokku that youre gonna learn about as you continue to grow and mature

Why do you always bring up maturity and age. Your worse than allybeboba and that guy is ancient and has earned the right to act self right because of his age. This is probably why all the guild members you fund gquit and join our guild after. All you do is talk shit and the newcomers tell me when they join. So you whisper gokku "stop stealing my members" when its your own toxicity vibes that drives people off

Check his achievements he has been around for a while....that is the same trynkillme you see months ago.

Why do you always bring up maturity and age. Your worse than allybeboba and that guy is ancient and has earned the right to act self right because of his age.
right, someone who flyhacks / support flyhackers has way more serious problems in his little head than being young/unmature

Why do you always bring up maturity and age. Your worse than allybeboba and that guy is ancient and has earned the right to act self right because of his age. This is probably why all the guild members you fund gquit and join our guild after. All you do is talk shit and the newcomers tell me when they join. So you whisper gokku "stop stealing my members" when its your own toxicity vibes that drives people off

Ok so #1 I bring it up because Gokku is out of the three of you easily the most levelheaded. Flyhacking and other reprehensible things arent stuff regular people do. Getting my guildies to join your guild with the promise of premading in a hurting bracket where no one is premading is like selling snake oil. The entire premise and pull of my guild is that its either adults or kids that can handle themselves as such. For Twenty means for shooting the shit not talking shit. Allybeboba is a respected guy in multiple brackets because he handles himself respectably ingame and on the forums. And as for "toxicity vibes" who exploits and flyhacks when they cant cut it in bgs? Certainly not myself or mine

Users who are viewing this thread