Flintlocke's Woodchucker...

Just a note about Flintlocke's Woodchucker, you need a hunter level 80+ to even put it on items. Your only option is to use it on BoA gun/bow at the moment.

I tested it on a level 1 white quality bow and it made it soul-bound.

@Blueballuh
Alternatively, you could try what I did. After spamming trade for a month plus with no replies, I went to Undermine Journal and found several servers that had them for dirt cheap. I made a bunch of lvl 100 trial chars, did some quick quests, consolidated the gold, and bought one. Then used the Hunter trial I made to attach the scope to my favorite BOA, and presto, mailed that to my guy.

Enjoy this method for any enchants/scopes you want that you can/would put on a BOA!

@Blueballuh
Alternatively, you could try what I did. After spamming trade for a month plus with no replies, I went to Undermine Journal and found several servers that had them for dirt cheap. I made a bunch of lvl 100 trial chars, did some quick quests, consolidated the gold, and bought one. Then used the Hunter trial I made to attach the scope to my favorite BOA, and presto, mailed that to my guy.

Enjoy this method for any enchants/scopes you want that you can/would put on a BOA!

Nice share! thank you :)

I'm trying to get it to put it on my 85 twinks bow so I'm gonna have to find the real deal soon :p

Well since the scope can only be applied to BoA items (without making them soul-bound) please feel free to contact me on Aerie Peak (Alliance) - US.

I'll craft them for you no charge.

@Blueballuh

make a class trial mage and port to city, mail them guild tabards instead

Welp i got a flintlocke on another realm but for some reason my BoA gun and Bow Are at level 100 for max rather than 60 so i wasn't able to put it on them. I'd have to get a flintlocke on my home server then since i have a lvl 85 hunter

Welp i got a flintlocke on another realm but for some reason my BoA gun and Bow Are at level 100 for max rather than 60 so i wasn't able to put it on them. I'd have to get a flintlocke on my home server then since i have a lvl 85 hunter

Minor perk of the way the ilevel squish is working out - level 100s will be able to put enchants on fully upgraded BoAs. Should be able to use it with a class trial on tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread