EU+US /Flex your twinks /played time

Nocontest

Don't try to run. You'll only die tired!
Title says it all, lets see those /played times

3U6KasF.jpg

crip def wins

this is phron, main acc password wrong o ^:

my time played is not close to crip

Last edited:
currently my hunter is sitting at 421 i'll get a ss later when i'm free

Just think if that time had been put into education. Or only 1/10th of those hours had been used for volunteering to help others.
As an example, someone only having 200 days of game time played they could have volunteered 480 hours.
And that is only 200 days. Just imagine what it is on all characters.
Get out, learn, help your local community as opposed to your online one. There are hundreds of organizations that could use people. Like animals? Volunteer at the local animal shelter, my youngest daughter, wife and I do that one weekend a month. My other daughters and I also volunteer our professional time as well for people that are unable to afford medical care.
My point is don't sit there in front of a computer screen for what amounts to practically a year and have nothing to show for it. Get out there!! Gain some experience. Having 200-300 days played in WoW won't look as good on your resume/college application as much as 1,000 hours of volunteer time.
Do it now before it is too late!!

Just think if that time had been put into education. Or only 1/10th of those hours had been used for volunteering to help others.
As an example, someone only having 200 days of game time played they could have volunteered 480 hours.
And that is only 200 days. Just imagine what it is on all characters.
Get out, learn, help your local community as opposed to your online one. There are hundreds of organizations that could use people. Like animals? Volunteer at the local animal shelter, my youngest daughter, wife and I do that one weekend a month. My other daughters and I also volunteer our professional time as well for people that are unable to afford medical care.
My point is don't sit there in front of a computer screen for what amounts to practically a year and have nothing to show for it. Get out there!! Gain some experience. Having 200-300 days played in WoW won't look as good on your resume/college application as much as 1,000 hours of volunteer time.
Do it now before it is too late!!

Just think if that time had been put into commenting on threads on xpoff

i volunteer worked throughout high-school as well as doing city work for a few of the festivals here throughout the years getting paid absolutely nothing. its great to know that i actually did other things than wow while letting my toons sit afk while i was gone.

i volunteer worked throughout high-school as well as doing city work for a few of the festivals here throughout the years getting paid absolutely nothing. its great to know that i actually did other things than wow while letting my toons sit afk while i was gone.

I think you misunderstand, it is not my place to judge what anyone does with their free time.

Users who are viewing this thread