Fishing

20 and no, I am still F2P and never had gametime on that acc, Cristi was also F2P back then.

Beer already confirmed a level 20 Vet can loot it, so this is a Free Trial restriction
me and 2 friends have given up on fishing this on vet accounts we are at over 45k attempts between us. maybe they have removed the ability to get it on vets accounts or maybe there is another requirement.

me and 2 friends have given up on fishing this on vet accounts we are at over 45k attempts between us. maybe they have removed the ability to get it on vets accounts or maybe there is another requirement.
I’ve actually started farming this a bit again, only done around 2k attempts since my restart attempt tho, will report back in some years when/if I get it.

A side effect of Darkmoon Faire fishing; you can get a Draconic Bottle with a random Dragonflight recipe at turn-in.

Vets with DF can fish around the isles without leveling the profession and there are DF items like coins of the isle that can drop, and The Great Swog can sell you a bag depending on the coin exchange, but getting a gold coin seems a rarer drop.

A gold coin of the isle can get one a special bag; Immaculate Sac of Swog Treasures from Great Swog that may have a blue item, but as I haven't found a gold coin so I cannot say if level locked to open for or to use the Aquatic Shades if it dropped from the bag, personally.

get this
https://www.wowhead.com/item=152564/feast-of-the-fishes

It has 2 functions
1. turns you and your group members into a fish that swims underwater at high speed and can still cast spells while in fish form
2. a way for you and your group members to commit suicide on land. In fish form on land u slowly loses hp until dead. The is the only item i have found that can do this at lvl20 after they have changed the Character Stuck mechanics

The recipe and the ingredients are all obtained by fishing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread