Fishing hat

Felshot said:
When I fish I usually go to the East Coast in Stranglethorn Vale and I can catch 110-130 fish each contest, without a guard. There're two nice groups of pools and when you fish those you can head up North past Gorlash and there're 1-3 pools you can get, and usually swim/run back to find those two groups of pools have respawned. It's a nice route I take most of the time. Now, on the rare occasion I have a guard, I go to the West Coast, making my way North then heading back South. There're more pools on the West Coast, but also more monsters that you will aggro attempting to get them. If it helps, I caught my one and only Keefer's Angelfish on the East Coast and a Dezian Queenfish on the North West Coast. I'll try to get a picture of my route soon.

Im doing the same route ! i think its me ... is so freakin unlucky with this! and on main i got time lost proto drake ,,, white bear from the daylies bag,,, ....thats why is so frustrating! id quit things on my main for it :((

Epicshot said:
white bear from the daylies bag

that one isn't too hard to get really, gotten it twice on my main :p

I stopped playing my twink after 3.1 and didn't really plan on coming back until i heard about 3.2 changes so maybe im just retarded but don't the hat/boots require lvl 35 now thus making them useless for 19 twinks?

Rivfader said:
I stopped playing my twink after 3.1 and didn't really plan on coming back until i heard about 3.2 changes so maybe im just retarded but don't the hat/boots require lvl 35 now thus making them useless for 19 twinks?

only boots do :p hat works on eny lvl

Users who are viewing this thread