Fishing Boots and Librams

Now I understand the loss of the leg enchants and profs and such but the fishing boots and librams were pre-bc and should not have been changed. I think if enough of us go to blizzard and request only these thing back instead of just babbling with no point. Opinions?

To be honest, I don't think it will do anything. Blizzard cares less what twinks think; they make up so little of the game's population that their input means nothing. But good luck!

Blizzard will not undo these things from last patch, get used to them.

I've seen plenty of 26 pagers on the cyclone forums over games, I would assume that if we filled up a forum post they might listen?

Zman said:
To be honest, I don't think it will do anything. Blizzard cares less what twinks think; they make up so little of the game's population that their input means nothing. But good luck!

Blizzard wants to make everyone happy, but it's not easy as person A may like it while person B doesn't. Blizzard cares about peoples input, how do you think things that get suggested slowly get weeded into the game.

I like twinking a lot better without leg armors :)

The best we can do now is complain about hunters.

hunters are not the the problem, seriously, if hunters would be nerfed you'd start wanting to nerf the next class which would be pally, then rogue, then warrior, then all clothies... in the end you'd want twinking to be gone ! is that what you want really ? if so then go away from here !

as for the boots, well its not that players asked it, its that players brought twinking to blizzard attention so much that now they decided to reduce us back to the right amount of life and the right amount of mana while still having the right amount of dps. but why was +100hp to chest, librams and boots reduced too is just a mistery. the only logical explanation is that blizzard are only testing this and see how much people brag about it or not. if it came to the server it means that other patches will eventually get rid of everything and if that happens, i'll be sure to ditch this game.

i love twinking right now, its what it should have been from the start and shouldn'T have changed. but still... twinks are strong and will always be !

that's my theory, they wanted to remove all stamina buff that were giving too much.

the only thing contradicting this is the AGM giving away 12 stam instead and the hat giving away 15 stam. why changing boots if you dont want to change hat ? that's what doesn't fit in !

ArthurianKnight said:
hunters are not the the problem, seriously, if hunters would be nerfed you'd start wanting to nerf the next class which would be pally, then rogue, then warrior, then all clothies... in the end you'd want twinking to be gone ! is that what you want really ? if so then go away from here !

No, just get rid of hunters and I will be happy.

They are ridiculously overpowered at 19, and I'd be very interested to see a hunter try and argue that they aren't.

Kusakari said:
They are ridiculously overpowered at 19, and I'd be very interested to see a hunter try and argue that they aren't.

I've had a few hunters and I sure won't argue that.

Still I don't think a decent rogue should use OP hunters as an excuse to lose, there ARE ways to down them and they're not that hard to learn...

Rayu said:
Still I don't think a decent rogue should use OP hunters as an excuse to lose, there ARE ways to down them and they're not that hard to learn...

...., please grace me with your wisdom about beating hunters 1v1 as a rogue, especially now as they can also disarm/slow/immobilize just by using a pet, and also can skey backwards while demolishing a rogue. Against a bad hunter with trinket, evasion and sprint up its possible, but a good hunter can make the fight literally impossible for me to hit him.

As ramune says, it's better without leg enchants, but i really miss my head enchant :< and, well if they makes the fishing boots for 19's again... i won't complain.

The main problem is that many other people don't like twinks at all, and guess more ppl than me have gotten hate messages from random ppl (specially from lvl 1's that have been created just to tell how much they hate you, since their "main" was against you) after a good BG? :p so the problem is not blizz. but the poor whiners :> Same goes for the raiders... bla bla bla... you know... people are different, and we like different styles to play this game.

Libram Of Voracity <3

Kusakari said:
...., please grace me with your wisdom about beating hunters 1v1 as a rogue, especially now as they can also disarm/slow/immobilize just by using a pet, and also can skey backwards while demolishing a rogue. Against a bad hunter with trinket, evasion and sprint up its possible, but a good hunter can make the fight literally impossible for me to hit him.

Of course hunters will always be our kryptonite (that's how it's spelled right? =P), but in 1v1 or 2v2 arena fights and duels you should normally have your CDs ready for use and the hardest part of abilities with CDs is knowing when to use them, that's nothing new.

Most important thing is to sap the hunter and down the pet, if that's not going to work, just make sure your CDs are popped at the right moment and gouge the pet whenever you can. Sprint should be popped the moment concussive shot breaks and evasion the moment you jump onto the hunter (to make sure you dodge the inevitable wing clip). From that moment on your gear should do the trick; make sure he doesn't get away anymore.

Good luck mate.

PS save your trinket/human racial for when either the pet immobilizes you or you get stuck in a wing clip, using it on concussive shot is with some exceptions a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread