First WSG/AB as Ally

Pattern

Phoenix
Decided to make an Ally feral on BH. Have absolutely no cash, never played alliance before.

This was the setup: Setup - Imgur

No extra stuff, no playful enchants on white rings, no consumables. Im dead broke, with around 4 silver to my name.

This was the result: WSG: WSG - Imgur

AB: AB - Imgur

It was funny and sad, mostly funny.

Would love to see if anyone else has some funny clips or ss from xp on, see you all for some games tonight.

Wasn't meant to be impressive, just meant to highlight the saddened state of xp on pvp 10-19

Has it ever been anything other than sad? And you're playing a feral that could probably put up those results with no gear at all...

No reason to be that broke. Go farm low level mats and you will easily get a few thousand gold. Selling cloth also gets you a few hundred gold from doing dungeons.

No crying when you're not trying.

No reason to be that broke. Go farm low level mats and you will easily get a few thousand gold. Selling cloth also gets you a few hundred gold from doing dungeons.

No crying when you're not trying.

Calm on down, I had 4 silver to my name after 30 mins of leveling. I sold some battle pets today and made >1000g, relax. Im not an idiot, I just wanted to show the full perspective of the state of the character.

Users who are viewing this thread