First Premade!

Kore nametooshort said:
spaghetti spagoutti, you know what he meant :p

Actually I had no idea what he meant. When he said premade I immediately assumed he was up against a previously organized ten-man team and then the word pug started to get thrown around and I just go so fucking confused I had to bitch and whine about it...

Johneffer said:
I called it a premade due to the fact I didnt know what else to call it, ha.

WELL NEXT CLARIFY HO. WOULD YOU CALL AN ELPACA A LLAMA JUST CUZ YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS AND IT KINDA LOOKED LIKE A LLAMA? EXACTLY

Khanodruid said:
Actually I had no idea what he meant. When he said premade I immediately assumed he was up against a previously organized ten-man team and then the word pug started to get thrown around and I just go so fucking confused I had to bitch and whine about it...

Johneffer said:
...We versed a random group...

seems he explained it to me... so L2read?

Anywho, can we get back on topic please? ...wait what was the topic? "cool story bro!" or something i spose.

Kore nametooshort said:
seems he explained it to me... so L2read?

Anywho, can we get back on topic please? ...wait what was the topic? "cool story bro!" or something i spose.

Haha dude, every post in this thread by me is sarcastic... I'm just messing with John, he's my best friend.

But yes on topic, great job guys. Very good to see your guild is going strong. Surely won't be long before you have a REAL premade :)

Lawl left the guild because emondar took his arena master, hopefully Ill get him back.

Johneffer said:
Lawl left the guild because emondar took his arena master, hopefully Ill get him back.

Hmmmm this sounds strangely familiar... And we all know how ugly it got. Make a queue for it so this doesn't happen?

Users who are viewing this thread