First Aid Help

Isosolese

Legend
Hello all,

I am currently building my f2p mage. He's level 20 and am working toward to getting all the appropriate gear. Still a long way to go, but here it goes: Isosolese @ Aerie Peak - Game - World of Warcraft. That's my howdy and here's my question.

How do I get higher level cloth to make bandages? From level 21-22 mobs I get mostly wool, but silk every once in awhile. :Horde:

There are high level zombies near the gurbashi arena.... they walk very very very slow so you can kite em forever.... they drop silk cloth and rarely mageweave (also wool cloth every once in a while)...

The cloth drop chances is low, the only reason I thought that place was viable is because of the very slow walking mobs, they can be kited forever

Just a thought :)

There is a place just south of Sun rock retreat in stonetalon mountain with undead elfs but im not sure the drop rate is that great. The good part is the inn sells the good health pots so its a good place to call home aswell.

It's the best drop rate, but it's tough as hell to kill some of them unless you can self heal, thanks to their level and hit problems.

I'm farming the Kurzen camp in STV, the drop rate isn't good, but their levels are lower, and you get healing and mana pots drop too (and a chance at the hyacinth macaw).

solvogero said:
Don't forget that a vendor in Silvermoon sells silk cloth in limited quantities.

Silk Cloth - Item - World of Warcraft

...low volume of course, but worth thinking about when you're in the area.

Great. Lets add more people to those camping it. :mad:

Thanks! You too. When I saw you on the field I recognized your name from the forums (I'm a bit of a lurker). Hope to see some of the rest of you around too. I'll see you, you may not see me :)

For me personally northern Eastern Kingdoms works best, also because it's on a route of Vendors selling Healing and Lesser Healing pots to Hordies.

Users who are viewing this thread