First Aid Changes ?

Hm, maybe this is old news (slap if), but just stumbled across the 1aid trainer and seeing now that the different Stages (Artisan, Master, etc) have level requirements.

thats is :

stage, req. skill, req. lvl

------------------------------------

Artisan, 200, 35

Master, 275, 50

Grand Master, 350 , 65

so, seems we have some grandfathering :p

Thanks, I hadn't noticed this. I wonder if it will get grandfathered or if they will do what they did with the gathering profession buffs.

I doubt it would be grandfathered. Using gathering profs as a prescedent is seem highly unlikely that they would grandfather it. I like this change, means my resto druid will have an advantage over non healing classes >:)

Somehow im sure they ll add a lvl requirement to the bandages, in analogy to the lifeblood lvl req. - Lets see, i hope not, but better be prepared mentally :p

Kore nametooshort said:
I doubt it would be grandfathered. Using gathering profs as a prescedent is seem highly unlikely that they would grandfather it. I like this change, means my resto druid will have an advantage over non healing classes >:)

As of current it is grandfathered for 49s. New twinks can't pick up anything past 300, most of us old farts have 450 now. Hopefully this will change at some point.

last I checked we could get 375

gathering professions anyway

I hope they fix it so it's not grandfathered.

Users who are viewing this thread