first aid/bandages???

Henjitsu

Whats the best bandages available for lvl 20 F2P? and do we need the tailoring profession and first aid profession to use make and use them?

Netherweave bandages (the normal ones) for 800 hp.

First Aid profession is no longer a thing in Retail and you don't need to have Tailoring to use bandages.

The Netherweave bandages have been reduced to 600 hp in 6 seconds some time ago and the others (except Classic tailoring ones) are level locked.
That said the Mageweave bandages (Classic tailoring 210 req though) still heal for 800 hp over 8 seconds and are the best avaiable to f2p to my knowledge. Always nice to have buuuut...

...all that said, the grind isn't really worth it even for soloing. Maybe for DK/DH which are unable to heal in combat without hitting but the best use I can see is if the last boss from docks is kicking your butt as one of those classes, allowing you to heal from your hiding spot.

In the end level tailoring if you wanna or stick with Netherweave bandages (way easier to get), I wouldn't say it's necessary but if you feel like having this option to heal a little, please yourself :) .

The Netherweave bandages have been reduced to 600 hp in 6 seconds some time ago and the others (except Classic tailoring ones) are level locked.
That said the Mageweave bandages (Classic tailoring 210 req though) still heal for 800 hp over 8 seconds and are the best avaiable to f2p to my knowledge. Always nice to have buuuut...

...all that said, the grind isn't really worth it even for soloing. Maybe for DK/DH which are unable to heal in combat without hitting but the best use I can see is if the last boss from docks is kicking your butt as one of those classes, allowing you to heal from your hiding spot.

In the end level tailoring if you wanna or stick with Netherweave bandages (way easier to get), I wouldn't say it's necessary but if you feel like having this option to heal a little, please yourself :) .
I literally looked at the bandages while making my post. Level 15 required, 800 points of healing.

Truth be told, I rarely use bandages myself due to SL gems, but I can see it for some bosses that have something where you have to leave melee range and/or they don't attack for a bit.

Off the top of my head the only relevant ones (WOD since most of the farm is here) are the last boss of Iron Docks and the first boss in Auchindoun. Then again, only useful for DK/DH and you can use the punching bag toy in Docks thus healing all nice and safe. Also Auchindoun's first boss is really easy.

One last thing, aren't SL healing gems rep locked thus unavaiable to F2Ps?

Users who are viewing this thread