First 19 PvP Movie, Slowed Mage EU

There's a specific movie section of the forum for these threads, nice video tho, love it when the music is in sync with whats happening on the screen like it is at 00:15 with a slow build-up to a big crit ;)

wow spamming damage on a rogue who's standing still doing nothing.. im impressed

Average. Go frost so you can't just hit CS without any timing and kill a caster within those four seconds.

I know Arcane Mages have potential now though having near 1500 health (wow how were you able to get those 2 GATs?) is a must because your nothing more then a paper tiger waiting to be ambushed and owned in no time until they adjust rogues. I see your human so you have slight stealth detection and you can get out of a sap with human trait on occassion. High Crits and High Health would be the main design for this template.

Kuanshu

Turtlezyo said:
wow spamming damage on a rogue who's standing still doing nothing.. im impressed

He got Nova'd in stealth and raged. + he's a sub rog, it's all good.

Yer I think I seen u in the gulch before^^

I actually liked the vid. Allways been a fan of twink videos (good AND bad) but this one I liked.

Well timed editing following the music and short playtime of just some wsg pvp^^

Not that much ells to film theese days:)

Dinkorastamán said:
Yer I think I seen u in the gulch before^^

I actually liked the vid. Allways been a fan of twink videos (good AND bad) but this one I liked.

Well timed editing following the music and short playtime of just some wsg pvp^^

Not that much ells to film theese days:)

Thanks man, I'm not making this video to show off my skill or anything. Just trying to make a movie that's fun to watch ;)

Drøød

You should make that longer movie with all specs since i would be more than pleased to watch it :).

Also please continue to make your movies in hi def since i always hated to not be able to see a single thing of targets health etc.

Keep up the good work .

Users who are viewing this thread