fire mage

Random protip #1627: The Racing Line is your best method of taking advantage of your characters speed. However since you aint a car you can just pedal-to-the-metal and stay on the inside of the corner.
while hugging a wall, when you are about to turn you can prepare with left click. once you are able to turn, while holding left click start holding right click. this will instantly change your direction. why not just right click? right clicking is inconsistent, sometimes it works as intended and other times it just doesn’t turn your character. this is 100% consistent and also faster :)

how you should route the dungeons is very hard to explain because it isn’t very intuitive having no momentum whatsoever and being able to turn instantly, so I think it would be better to just show an example. Roblox is another game that has a similar movement system kind of? (I play a lot of random games)

very instant tas-like movements, flicking straight to different angles to get to certain points of interest as fast as possible in succession. using a-d when moving your mouse is a time loss, stuff like that. (you also use a-d in roblox because angling yourself sideways elongates your hitbox, allowing you to hit slightly farther jumps but you get what I’m saying)

If you are not looking to speed clear things or beat other twinks in dps fire is fine with high haste and crit, unlike arcane though its really secondary dependent. Even then it just doesn't feel good to play until around lvl 30 when you have the talents to actually get back to back crits reliably. You don't get critical mass until lvl 27 and pyrotech 17 at the earliest if you wanna go fire I highly recommend making a 29 or 30.

If you are not looking to speed clear things or beat other twinks in dps fire is fine with high haste and crit, unlike arcane though its really secondary dependent. Even then it just doesn't feel good to play until around lvl 30 when you have the talents to actually get back to back crits reliably. You don't get critical mass until lvl 27 and pyrotech 17 at the earliest if you wanna go fire I highly recommend making a 29 or 30.
From my experience glass canon fire mage is pretty decent in pvp as long as people dont lock you down.If you stay back and cast it can pull its own.That being said lack of combustion hits hard...

Users who are viewing this thread