Fire cat form

notoriousthf

Born US, Raised Mexican
Source: Burning Seeds: Fire Kitty Disguise Added in Patch 5.2 - Wowhead News

These seeds are available from the portal by Majordomo Staghelm in Firelands. They look like tiny Amberseeds anyone can see, but only Druids can loot them. Druids can loot up to five at a time, and it appears five spawn at a time.

Since Burning Seed are BoA, they can be mailed to alts, letting Druids stockpile more from future raids. (Interestingly enough, this means you can mail it to a lower-level Druid alt and they can also use it.)

The seeds are consumed on use, and the buff persists through death, zoning, and shapeshifting. The buff lasts for an hour and works in combat as well,...

I know some people already know of this, and may have been posted, but wanted to mention anyway? who's gonna be doin this cuz it sounds like fun.

Requires an 85+ druid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Burning Seeds for lolz, druids interested?

Thanks I just picked this up for transmog purposes.

interesting i never knew this

Btw people, if you have a 90 druid, you DO NOT have to do the entire raid to get them. You don't even have to kill one boss. What you want to do is go to Alyzrazor. Kill the two birds infront of him (you can easily kill them as a druid, you can stealth past all the other mobs). When he starts the fight, pick up three feathers fly to where Majordomo is, and at the portal there are 5 seeds you can pick up. Pick them up quickly, commit suicide or hearth out. Reset the raid, send the seeds to an alt and do it again. Since you don't kill any bosses, you can reset the raid and farm th seeds!

I hope this helps peeps :)

Saw a druid with it yesterday, can't confirm that u can still get them since he might have kept them from before but they are still working at least.

Users who are viewing this thread