fighting games and old emulation

fungchewuchi

Master of the Flying Guillotine
i'm kinda in the mood to play a fighting game, something like streetfighter alpha 2 or marvel vs capcom 2. found a vid (below) about a good emulator n vpn pair that facilitate matching. haven't checked it out more than checking out if it works yet. if it's like i expect it to be, the player pools on this thing will probably be pretty small and made up of some top players, and my skills are all 15 years rusted at least. so i'm lookin for some other ppl that don't eat sleep n shit these games for some dickin around just for fun. the vid has an old version but logic's the same. it does naomi arcade, nes, snes, genesis, psx, saturn, dreamcast.

i'm kinda in the mood to play a fighting game, something like streetfighter alpha 2 or marvel vs capcom 2. found a vid (below) about a good emulator n vpn pair that facilitate matching. haven't checked it out more than checking out if it works yet. if it's like i expect it to be, the player pools on this thing will probably be pretty small and made up of some top players, and my skills are all 15 years rusted at least. so i'm lookin for some other ppl that don't eat sleep n shit these games for some dickin around just for fun. the vid has an old version but logic's the same. it does naomi arcade, nes, snes, genesis, psx, saturn, dreamcast.

Which fighters are your favorite that you would want to play? Like the two you mentioned, or others? I loved ones on Dreamcast and PSX. My favorites are Dead or Alive, Virtua Fighter, and Tekken series.

i was in the mood for a 2d but ive done most of those 3d ones too. not rly tekken.
i'll take a peek at fantasy strike.

fantasy strike is a good new one and is free, I know its new and not emulated but the player pool is a bit bigger than someone gaming on an emulator with networking.

i've been trying this and i really like it, just what i was looking for, thanks!

My favorites are Dead or Alive, Virtua Fighter, and Tekken series.
:FrogeTorch:

2D only!

snk2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread