Fiery MH

I was wondering, after reading so much threads about fiery on MH. Is it REALLY worth to put fiery on MH instead of +15 agi in WSG? Please don't flame the weapons I use, i can't afford SF and those weapons fit best for me.

Shadowpoison-Azjol-Nerub

PS: I know i still need to fix my professions xD

oooo IAT is gonna get pissed :p TB in off-hand and doesn't like fiery on MH?

Get another cruel barb, enchant it with fiery and try it out for yourself. :p Whichever enchant you like is best for you. I personally love fiery on my warriors cruel barb - if I have a healer on my back.

Lithdk said:
Get another cruel barb, enchant it with fiery and try it out for yourself. :p Whichever enchant you like is best for you. I personally love fiery on my warriors cruel barb - if I have a healer on my back.

I do have another cruel barb with +15 agi on it:D But would it be so much better to replace the +15agi on MH by fiery? And then use CB/TB with agi in OH?

ImmIx752 said:
I do have another cruel barb with +15 agi on it:D But would it be so much better to replace the +15agi on MH by fiery? And then use CB/TB with agi in OH?

Then get one more and try Fiery on that :p I can't tell if you will like it.

nope, fang with minor speed, spidersilk drape and simple pearl ring or boa shoulders.

armor kit on legs, yes.

and the math on fiery MH are easy tbh, coz you only need the OH math and the fact that in MH it is even better. if you can get that much runs, get some more CBs or a butchers slicer. the slicer is not a bad choice for a lifestealing chant.

Hmmm. What does +8hit rating do again, and why get more CB's, I already have 2(i have just been on vacation for about a month so i need to come back into the game xD)

in addition to your 3 hitrating it helps you gettin the 11 hitrating required to softcap hit.

if you still not know what im talkin about you should ask my good friend google or his younger brother forumsearch.

i ask IAT about why he thinks TB is such a bad OH.. and i didnt get an answer i was satisfied with.. IMO the dodge/crit bonus seem better then the +1 DPS i would get to each weapon.. (MH & OH) is i use CB.. but thats just me..

True. Anyway i'm going to try the spidersilk drape + ring + fang footpads and 2 CB's with fiery MH and +15agi OH.

Cratose said:
i ask IAT about why he thinks TB is such a bad OH.. and i didnt get an answer i was satisfied with..

Weren't you satisfied because you want to think it is good? Because it really isn't. A better weapon will give you better dps than the extra crit will give you, and the dodge is something you shouldn't think about at all, because you will have enough dodge with the standard build.

Weren't you satisfied with that either you better start doing calculations on your own and see for yourself.

To be quite honest I did rage a bit but I refrained from posting about it here. I looked at this thread again (and to be honest the OP having TB was what kept me from looking in here more than once.) and I got quote a laugh out of everyone knowing so well that I would come in here and see that (and I fully expected it too). Here's an explanation of why I despise Thief's Blade and why it is a terrible weapon no matter what you're trying to do.

For stat conversions, 2 AP = 1 AGI = 1 STA.

Thief's Blade loses 1.3 DPS to Wingblade in exchange for ZERO stats.

Thief's Blade loses 1.1 DPS to Cruel Barb in exchange for ONE stat.

Speed is irrelevant as pushback is nerfed.

Good enough?

Conrose said:
And rogues don't have poisons this early in the game.

If poisons were a contributing factor the debate between Thief's Blade and Cruel Barb or Wingblade would be hugely different and most likely incomparable.

Just for example, I'd take Vendetta at 29 as an OH over anything. However, Thief's Blade would be arguably worse because it's over the GCD (Speed > 1.4 seconds).

Users who are viewing this thread