few questions about EU 29

iolmyface

Legend
hey, do eu 29s get pops?

i'm going back to 29s and i wanna know, is balance druid any good compared to other classes? can any1 link me a bis chardev (ungrandfathered) or an armory?

whats the spell pen cap @ 29 as a mage?

Tnx

-Iolmyface

- We get pops, days are set to Tuesday and Sunday nights at 20.00. Check out the EU 29 thread for more info.

- Balance druids have very good damage output. Entangling roots used to be instant cast with glyph, but it's been "nerfed". They are still strong, and you can drop players in a few lucky crits.

- The spell penetration you can get is probably from the wsg trinket, and if you have engineering, the parachute cloak. There is a cloak from Razorfen Kraul, but it's grandfathered. So that's 10 from trinket and 20 from tbc cloak enchant, I don't know what the cap is, but you do want some.

In before 'get US accountz and play with the big boiZ lawll'

*cough* - on topic, you cannot do much without spell pen, as 1 resist basically equals 1% less dmg taken. In many cases you will find yourself severely gimped without the parachute cloak, and the WSG trinket is a must-have piece also. 30 pen is definitely handy, as both druids and paladins have resistance buffs, and shamans have a 29 resistance totem. And that's not even counting the 29 racial resistance buffs. I nearly always sport at least the 20 resistance.

Users who are viewing this thread