Feral Kitten 19 With iLvl 200 Fishing Pole - Super high AP?

Greencurse

Smitepapi 39 - Metroboominn 29 - Litecoin 19
Hello Guys,

I was thinking about something à 70 feral kitty mate said to me à while ago.

She said that she was wearing the kalu'ak fishing Pole at lvl 70 as dps weapon Becouse it pulled far more dps than the best tbc weapon she could find. Becouse You convert weapon damage into AP as Feral Cat.

And the fishing Pole had alot of dps.

Now i was thinking, if You make à 19 Feral Cat and get the ILvl 200 bone fishing Pole from orgimmar/stormwind fishing Dailys wont it convert into insane much AP allowing You to pull really really high damage?

I think it Will work.

Thank You,

Greencurse

It's nerfed?

Not sure about the Kalu'ak pole but all of the other poles have been nerfed. Kalu'ak has yet to be tested as far as I know. I am sure it would be nerfed if you never were able to grind the Kalu'ak rep anyway.

If the player didn't log in his armory might be outdated and so showing the old fishing pole, maybe.

i can confirm that the pole walt is using IS grandfathered. got it myself, 13.6dps i think it has.. :3 the Kalu'ak one IS possible.. it just takes a million trillion years.. :3

on my 19 hpally i got both the jeweled and bone fishing poles yesterday and they are both nerfed.

chíll said:
i can confirm that the pole walt is using IS grandfathered. got it myself, 13.6dps i think it has.. :3 the Kalu'ak one IS possible.. it just takes a million trillion years.. :3

9 months if you get lucky every 3rd attempt :D

Boomanda said:
9 months if you get lucky every 3rd attempt :D

i said it was possible, not easy.

Users who are viewing this thread