feral druid boots

greentea

Legend
lynx or cobrahns boots crit strike is better than it use to be so like which would be a better choice if u had them both and im going 7 agi on them :)

Damn kids, learn to behave! Well in my opinion, and this is MY opinion. If you did not pick up Jutebraid Gloves, pre it being grandfathered, then I'd myself pick up Serpent's Gloves from that quest, cause you do want to be healing at some point too.

And then go with Lynx for the Feral set, now this is my opinion thoug.

Bragh said:
Damn kids, learn to behave! Well in my opinion, and this is MY opinion. If you did not pick up Jutebraid Gloves, pre it being grandfathered, then I'd myself pick up Serpent's Gloves from that quest, cause you do want to be healing at some point too.

And then go with Lynx for the Feral set, now this is my opinion thoug.

This.

From the numbers i just did quickly you can expect about 0.1dps more from cobrahns boots, which is negligible. The gloves for resto are so much more important than cobrahns boots for feral.

i wont be going resto on this character so i got the cobrahn boots becuase simple i only want to be feral on this twink i have another class that i will be healing on and ty for ur input :D

greentea said:
i wont be going resto on this character so i got the cobrahn boots becuase simple i only want to be feral on this twink i have another class that i will be healing on and ty for ur input :D

My old guild leader from when I played in Pre-BC 39s told me something once. He said that if you plan on being a twink, grab every possible gear for any spec you 'might' use in the future; they might be really good someday. Back when Jutebraid Gloves only had 2 more armor than the other 2 gloves that gave the same extra stats, everyone thought it was completely pointless to get. Now who in the world could have possibly predicted that they would be one of the best healing gloves available to 19s? No one. If you want to be a twink, get every possible gear that you 'might' use in the future. Even if this means you will never ever use the item because your feral4life, you should still get the item regardless.

Lynx > Cobra

Restro4life.

notoriousthf said:
Raising AP is just for sustained damage. The double-damage crits are your source of burst. This is what brings fate between user and opponent... -ish.

Wrong. AP is not "just for sustained damage", it raises your maximum possible damage. A player who takes attack power over crit will do more damage when they crit, and will have the highest potential burst. A player who takes crit over attack power will successfully 'burst' more often but do less damage with those bursts.

I'm not trying to say crit is bad, because it isn't. I'm just trying to clarify that crit is a RNG stat rather than a burst stat.

lynx for druid and cobrahn for hunter imo.

Users who are viewing this thread